Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Im in my 40,s(late) now and im getting pains in my joints(no not those joints).My middle finger on my left hand.Is it to early for Rheumatism or Arthritis. It is bloody sore.

I'm marginally older than you :( and wake up every morning with two fingers on my right hand feeling stiff and sore. Suspect it is a touch of arthritis but it eases up once I start to move the joints and I'm not letting it worry me.

Far more worried about my fat belly, triple chin and baldy heid. :lol:

Im in my 40,s(late) now and im getting pains in my joints(no not those joints).My middle finger on my left hand.Is it to early for Rheumatism or Arthritis. It is bloody sore.

My dad is 49 hand developed Arthritis about 2 years a go. If it is Arthritis its a case of the quicker you get it seen to the better. You should get it checked out.

I'm marginally older than you :( and wake up every morning with two fingers on my right hand feeling stiff and sore. Suspect it is a touch of arthritis but it eases up once I start to move the joints and I'm not letting it worry me.

Far more worried about my fat belly, triple chin and baldy heid. :lol:

I thought you were much older than that :lol:

Thanks for the offer Kilt. Does it involve needles ? :( .

Nae bother. Andfrom what I've seen, no - not unless you really want it to. :huh:

The girls sit you down, bend you face down over a headrest and knead you all over your back with their elbows! :)

See! ;)

This deserves a petty mention:

Just because it was partly sunny yesterday and reached a cracking high of 13C for the first time in months does not entitle scrawny cretins to take their tops off in public.

Guest The Phoenix
I thought you were much older than that :lol:

:(

All things are relative.

Oh, and less of the "were" - I'm still breathing. ;)

:lol::lol: Leave the poor auld fella alone! :lol::lol:

If I didn't know you better, I'd be looking for a hidden meaning in that. :ph34r:;)

Edit: And VikingTON, if you feel that strongly about it, put your top back on. B)

Edited by The Phoenix

There seems to be two or more birds right above my window either fighting, shagging, or staging a rave. It's fantastically annoying. I'm trying to watch Big Bang Theory damnit! :angry:

Stop watching, start investigating ;)

Us senior P & B'ers should look after each other! :D;)

I'm a young 36, and get pains in my leg when it rains due to a car crash/broken femur. You auld buggers are not exactly inspiring me for my 40's :(

Guest The Phoenix

Whilst I appreciate your importance in respect of the Nation's safety, Kilt, I am struggling with the concept that your arse would be nominated as a dedictated staff route.