Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

First years! Sit down the front of the bus like you're supposed, and double up while you're at it. Taking single seats 3/4's of the way up the bus is extrememly annoying for senios pupils such as myself. Goons!

First years! Sit down the front of the bus like you're supposed, and double up while you're at it. Taking single seats 3/4's of the way up the bus is extrememly annoying for senios pupils such as myself. Goons!

:lol: Holy crap that's the most trivial nonsense I've ever heard. Anyway, how can you have a front, middle and back on the 'short bus' ? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just read Pompey's post :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I'm glad someone finds it funny :(

I didn't :(

All my mates did, and so did the entire pub when I went for a pish and one of them read the series of messages over the karaoke machine mike :(

On the bright side, she is a ginge :)

People can sit where they like on the Special Bus IIRC.

Tossers at bus stances. No. 60 pulls in at Central Road, Paisley at the only available space. Crowds milling round and I pull out my pass and walk towards said bus. Tosser in a Barcelona shirt pushes in front and says 'There's a fecking queue pal, wait your turn'. I look round to see three other people and then look in the bus to see only five people on it.

'What's your problem - you've got on the bus first'

'There's a fecking queue and you pushed in'

'No I didn't - there's no queue , you've got on first and there's plenty of seats. It's not like you're going to be standing'

'c***s like you shouldn't push in'

'Don't be such a muppet, ya fuckwit'

Cue another wonderful start to the day. It's only a shame he got off at the stop before mine or I'd have smacked the fecker in the puss! :angry:

(I think I'm so angry because I haven't had a shag lately - any offers?! :ph34r::unsure: )

Guest bairnbabe

Blisters!! I went for a run this morning, a walk this afternoon, refereed a school game on the worst possible astroturf late afternoon and played 5s' tonight. My feet are feckin' covered in the blighters! :angry:

:rolleyes: Stop complaining, your the one who decided to go for a run, a walk, referee a kid's game and then play football at night. Just face facts, yer getting auld, and its downhill from here on in. :P

(I think I'm so angry because I haven't had a shag lately - any offers?! :ph34r::unsure: )

Do you have any idea how repulsive your desperation is? :barf:lol:

I don't mean to come across all harsh, but that's twice in the last few days I've been treated to a post about how long you've gone without any. Keep it to yourself! :lol:

Guest thefamousphilosifer

Do you have any idea how repulsive your desperation is? :barf:lol:

I don't mean to come across all harsh, but that's twice in the last few days I've been treated to a post about how long you've gone without any. Keep it to yourself! :lol:

You better hope he does resort to giving the P&B masses an hourly update then :unsure: