Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

57 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Also the branch in Alloa.

Past a certain time of night, the locals just relieve themselves on the floor of the disabled facilities by the bar. Class.

Exactly the same story here in Accrington. That's the trouble with W/Spoons - the prices they charge don't exactly keep the riff-raff out. 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Aberdeen in general is bad for treks to the toilet. The Monkey House was awful. Called something else now but presumably still the same

Not latterly, they added toilets pretty close to the bar. Must have had a load of complaints about the location of the other ones. It was a shit pub, as is Old School House.

It is now a Thai restaurant. 

7 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
I look like I’ve been battered today. Split lip from tasting some boiling sugar the other night then banged my head this morning and have a big egg over one eye. 
ETA: chipped a tooth too.

Your life truly seems to be a series of small calamaties at times, interspersed with a weary cat knocking crap out of a dumb hound that never learns it's lesson. How can you not know that boiling sugar tends to get a bit burny, that is Kirk Broadfoot levels of fuckwittery.

Unfortunately, our society still places a stigma on spousal abuse when the man is the victim. No doubt why the wee soul has to come up with all these far-fetched stories of "accidents". I imagine it was something to do with the Russia game this time.

We're all here for you Shandon. Please take that first step.

Edited by Shotgun

Guest Moomintroll

Unfortunately, our society still places a stigma on spousal abuse when the man is the victim. No doubt why the wee soul has to come up with all these far-fetched stories of "accidents". I imagine it was something to do with the Russia game this time.
It's Muffy isn't it? The hound has constantly failed to be a challenge so the ginger ninja has to seek bigger prey.

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
Aberdeen in general is bad for treks to the toilet. The Monkey House was awful. Called something else now but presumably still the same

Monkey House was like a fucking laberynth getting to and from the pisher.

Aye, think you went under union st. to the macdonalds across the road

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
16 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

It's Muffy isn't it? The hound has constantly failed to be a challenge so the ginger ninja has to seek bigger prey.

Maybe not smart to make such an accusation on a public forum M8. I have no doubt Muffy could track you down.

32 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I ran into a door frame officer, that’s why I now look like The Elephant Man.

CCD54EF8-1756-4EEF-9672-D644506FC063.jpeg

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The teacher told them “maybe a monkey might get into the school, or there’s a gas leak outside and we need to stay in”

FFS

are there many feral monkeys roaming the mean streets of the North East? 

flanders.jpg.8bf81b0a766d18a9c3418a53441833c5.jpg

Ape: "Fuxake, min, twenty quid for a taxi fae King Street tae Holburn Street, ye robbing basturd.."