Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When a girl calls another girl chick. “Hey chick” [emoji35]

Similarly when folk refer to a girl/s as “guys”. Can be a guy or girl but it bugs the shite out me when someone refers to usually a group of girls as guys. Petty and gets on my nerves.

Slide Packs.  When did this become a thing?
"There you go, theres a final report on the project and ive included a 1 page summary as well on the project highlighting the salient points and some conclusions."
"Aye, thanks.  Wheres the slide pack?".
"Read the fucking report you useless c**t"
What's a slide pack?

1 hour ago, MeadowArab said:
On 14/08/2019 at 23:06, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Slide Packs.  When did this become a thing?
"There you go, theres a final report on the project and ive included a 1 page summary as well on the project highlighting the salient points and some conclusions."
"Aye, thanks.  Wheres the slide pack?".
"Read the fucking report you useless c**t"

What's a slide pack?

Powerpoint presentation. Usually involving a million pages with too many words, graphics that make no sense and everyone has lost interest by slide 4.

18 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

The difficulties in buying a pair of jeans these days. They all seem to be a blend of cotton and stretchy man-made fabrics. It's hard finding a pair of genuine durable denim.

I've come to the conclusion that I am now old, given that I can't shop for clothes any more. Finding just a standard pair of jeans that don't have rips or paint or words written on them seems to be a nightmare. Fucking shirts too, what the f**k has happened to shirts? I went looking for a shirt on Saturday and couldn't find anything I liked. I came home with a jumper and bunnet and decided that I was now officially old c**t who has no time for the youth of today.

14 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Similarly when folk refer to a girl/s as “guys”. Can be a guy or girl but it bugs the shite out me when someone refers to usually a group of girls as guys. Petty and gets on my nerves.

Hey chick. Wt r u up2 this wkend? x 

14 hours ago, NJ2 said:

"Hey guys and gals!"

saville-370439.jpg

Companies (in this instance Barrhead Travel!) that are at you like a loan shark for payment but are lackadaisical as f**k when it comes to them owing you money.

Booked a holiday that I had to cancel so was due the refund. As it was cash they said I would have to come in for the money but give it 5 days. No phonecall after 2 weeks so just went in on the passing. There was no money in the shop. How the f**k can a travel agent not have any money?! I got a call on Monday but I said I was away until today. Went in and have been told there are no managers there for 4 days now so can I come back on Tuesday. I've told her I'm away again and can she keep it by for Friday. Absolute certainty I'll arrive next Friday and experience the same pish.

Utter p***ks.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Companies (in this instance Barrhead Travel!) that are at you like a loan shark for payment but are lackadaisical as f**k when it comes to them owing you money.

Booked a holiday that I had to cancel so was due the refund. As it was cash they said I would have to come in for the money but give it 5 days. No phonecall after 2 weeks so just went in on the passing. There was no money in the shop. How the f**k can a travel agent not have any money?! I got a call on Monday but I said I was away until today. Went in and have been told there are no managers there for 4 days now so can I come back on Tuesday. I've told her I'm away again and can she keep it by for Friday. Absolute certainty I'll arrive next Friday and experience the same pish.

Utter p***ks.

You paid cash for a holiday?

Came home yesterday to a letter from a retailer, saying they needed more information from me before they could process my store card application. No offence to this store but I can't really see myself having an store card there. Phoned them up and they have a phone number, email, cctv and a few other bits of info on someone pretending to be me who had tried to open an account. Turns out they've been trying to get credit etc using my details (well, some of my details) over the last couple of weeks. I'm quite looking forward to viewing the footage in case it's someone scamp I know or recognise. Wiped out my whole afternoon going through credit agencies etc to raise the alarm yesterday and had to miss training. 

Edited by Shandon Par

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I've come to the conclusion that I am now old, given that I can't shop for clothes any more. Finding just a standard pair of jeans that don't have rips or paint or words written on them seems to be a nightmare. Fucking shirts too, what the f**k has happened to shirts? I went looking for a shirt on Saturday and couldn't find anything I liked. I came home with a jumper and bunnet and decided that I was now officially old c**t who has no time for the youth of today.

A bunnet is a handy piece of headgear, imho.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Came home yesterday to a letter from a retailer, saying they needed more information from me before they could process my store card application. No offence to this store but I can't really see myself having an store card there. Phoned them up and they have a phone number, email, cctv and a few other bits of info on someone pretending to be me who had tried to open an account. Turns out they've been trying to get credit etc using my details (well, some of my details) over the last couple of weeks. I'm quite looking forward to viewing the footage in case it's someone scamp I know or recognise. Wiped out my whole afternoon going through credit agencies etc to raise the alarm yesterday and had to miss training. 

FFS @Bairnardo is it not enough to be pumping his wife you’re trying to skin his cash at the same time?