Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

sorry if mentioned already but for some reasons, the phrase, "we go again" is pissing me off at the moment. I keep seeing it relating to footballers tweets or messages. e.g"We got hammered 6-0 at the weekend BUT we go again next Saturday"

Of course you "go again" you p***k, am I supposed to feel reassured just because of that phrase?

56 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Zoe Ball's Breakfast Show BBC Radio 2. Thought Chris Evans was bad enough but she's even more irritating.  Her giddy hyperspeed pish is just too annoying on a morning. 

Classic FM on the daily commute now. 

You do realise that Fearne Cotton is covering for her this week?

cord.thumb.JPG.22ec69b681e23e87bdbf701618179d93.JPG

f**k off. Just f**k the fuckity f**k off. He's a fat fucking unfunny fucking cuntdribble and why the f**k this gets on the front of the BBC "News" page defies fucking belief.

The fat f**k.

17 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

So where was his wife supposed to be for the first half hour of the flight? Booked an extra seat in Economy class just for a laugh?

Made up shite.

Don't you fucking dare speak up for that fat f**k. Don't care if it's true or not. 

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

My latest gripe is the waft of dope you sometimes get from other cars - it happens at least once a day when I am in my car.

I wonder if they will ever get stopped for drug driving?

Have to say - I have started to notice the smell of weed a hell of a lot more these past 6 months or so. 

I'm determined a guy in work who smokes it (and sometimes then smells of it) put some into a drive belt on the machine so that the area he always works in constantly reeks of it, 24/7.

You do realise that Fearne Cotton is covering for her this week?

Nah missed that, like I said, I’ve stopped tuning in. Michaela Strachan is another who’s just annoying. BBC Springwatch usually a decent hour, if it wasn’t for her giggling commentary as though she’s talking to an audience of 5 year olds.

People who are glued to their mobile phones/ tablets all the time.

My OH did this where we’d watch something together on tv but he’d be on his tablet and not paying attention, then starts asking me what’s happening or who such and such a character is.

There’s also a guy at my work who is awful for it. Someone will ask him a question and he’ll utterly blank them and carry on reading/messaging or whatever it is he does. Had a meeting where he was on it the whole way through and didn’t contribute anything but we’d had some visitors come along and it was bloody embarrassing.

How hard is it to put the phone away when you are doing something else and then check it later on at a better time?

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

My OH did this where we’d watch something together on tv but he’d be on his tablet and not paying attention, then starts asking me what’s happening or who such and such a character is.

There’s also a guy at my work who is awful for it. Someone will ask him a question and he’ll utterly blank them and carry on reading/messaging or whatever it is he does. Had a meeting where he was on it the whole way through and didn’t contribute anything but we’d had some visitors come along and it was bloody embarrassing.

How hard is it to put the phone away when you are doing something else and then check it later on at a better time?

^^^Typed during the morning meeting at work^^^

10 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Why didn't anyone say something?

Guest Moomintroll
When there is a +1 channel for every other fucking channel than the one you want. 
If you miss the freeview there is always the yrodent website, HTH.