Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

My other half's folks in Moray never use a cashline. For all I know, they may never have. They always go into the branch and withdraw cash at the start of the week for budgeting purposes.

However... I've just asked my other half about this and discovered that she never knew how to use an ATM until she moved to Aberdeen for uni. FFS :lol:

Anyway, a PTTGOYN out of this: ATMs that put the button for £50 half a cm away from the button for £500. Not hit the wrong one yet, but been pretty close a few times. Imagine only wanting fifty.

Never seen a button for more than £200. Is it in Invergordon and you get one note?

Never seen a button for more than £200. Is it in Invergordon and you get one note?

Not frequent, but £500 options do exist. My daily limit is £500, so it's possible.

Probably more likely to confuse a 20 with 200 if that's a more common option out there.

However, I'm now intrigued as to what will come out if I select the £500 option...

This is quite a new Facebook page for StAUFC. Tonight, we had our 1000th follower - the Chair of St Andrews Community Council, de facto Mayor of St Andrews, Callum MacLeod.

"We're proud of St Andrews United. We're delighted to support the ways in which our local Club forms friendships around the country and represents our community," said Callum.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, text and outdoor

Get a load of this c**t.

11 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Wikipedia:
Between 1890 and 1975, Aberdeenshire was one of the administrative counties of Scotland, governed by a county council. 

In 1900, the county town of Aberdeen became a county of a city and was thus removed from the administrative county.

In 1975 the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 reorganised local administration in Scotland into a two-tier system of regions and districts. The administrative counties of Aberdeenshire, the City of Aberdeen, Banffshire, Kincardineshire and most of Morayshire were merged to form Grampian Region

This is controversial.

My old maps from that era do not segregate Aberdeen off as separate county, in the way that Bristol was down south.

Thanks for the info though.

14 hours ago, Crroma said:

I am continually grateful that at the middling age of 33 I have never needed to go inside a bank other than for work related purposes.

Carrying a sawn-off shotgun?

11 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

This is quite a new Facebook page for StAUFC. Tonight, we had our 1000th follower - the Chair of St Andrews Community Council, de facto Mayor of St Andrews, Callum MacLeod.

"We're proud of St Andrews United. We're delighted to support the ways in which our local Club forms friendships around the country and represents our community," said Callum.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, text and outdoor

Get a load of this c**t.

St Andrews could give outsiders a misleading image of Fife. 

In my current job a lot of our clients are estate agent and/or solicitors.  

Every time you walk in you are greeted with a fucking wave of heat that feels like you've just walked off a plane in Dubai.  Was at one particular solicitors first thing installing a backup solution and I'm now back at my desk in work absolutely dripping in sweat.

Why do women in their 40s and 50s insist on having the heating on all year round?  Why are they constantly fucking freezing?  It's 12 degrees outside today.

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Every time you walk in you are greeted with a fucking wave of heat that feels like you've just walked off a plane in Dubai.  Was at one particular solicitors first thing installing a backup solution and I'm now back at my desk in work absolutely dripping in sweat.

Why do women in their 40s and 50s insist on having the heating on all year round?  Why are they constantly fucking freezing?  It's 12 degrees outside today.

I thought it was the other way about at that age. They're usually walking about fanning themselves and complaining about being too hot during the menopause. 

f**k being a woman. I never tell my missus this but I reckon they've got a bit of a raw deal. Giving birth, bleeding for a week every month, lugging tits about everywhere, change of life etc. f**k that shit homey. 

33 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Pensioners should be banned from banks and post offices between the hours of 12pm and 2pm

We don't get up until 12 and we like our afternoon nap at 2...

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, was torn between Inverurie as well.

See the source image

4 hours ago, tarapoa said:

This is controversial.

My old maps from that era do not segregate Aberdeen off as separate county, in the way that Bristol was down south.

Thanks for the info though.

Aye, but Bristol is a hell of a long way from Aberdeenshire...

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

There has to be more to this - spill the beans.

54 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I thought it was the other way about at that age. They're usually walking about fanning themselves and complaining about being too hot during the menopause

f**k being a woman. I never tell my missus this but I reckon they've got a bit of a raw deal. Giving birth, bleeding for a week every month, lugging tits about everywhere, change of life etc. f**k that shit homey. 

Is that Australian for summer?

Edited by Jacksgranda