Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What does the other thing mean?
Canny pee next to folk basically. Add it to the list of weird stuff I've got wrong with me. I know the joke is it's because of the size of my manhood, but my 3 incher is nothing to be ashamed of and is quite average.

Isn't it?

Have to sit about and wait for my girlfriends airhead of a friend to come around and visit and then after she has gone I have to go around to her granny’s house for a visit. It will be about 5 o clock when I can actually enjoy my Sunday.

Kids at the fitba who need to play with the seat in front of them for almost two hours, Constantly banging it with their hands and feet. But their parent/guardian doesn't tell them to cut it out the first time they do it.

FTFY.

8 minutes ago, Skerla said:

The wifes cousin has just told us their wedding date will be on our first wedding anniversary.

Same thing happened to me with a workmate. Woke up next day to every tv channel playing sad music and only the news channel working. Some neurotic woman had apparently had a crash in a French tunnel...

Has root canal treatment just recently. It's not sore or certainly wasn't for me. The needle going in to numb is a bit meh.
Yip. I have had a lot of work done after years of neglect. Just 1 moment when he had to scrape me off the roof

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

5c44c1486ce1c_daisyduke.jpg.edf2a141337525b14179a7d24a2aa748.jpg

Why did the Dukes of Hazzard seem to have had the doors of the General Lee  welded shut? As a boy it seemed a stupid thing to do. 

pic of Daisy Duke included in the vain hope of gratuitous Greenies...!

So the doors didn't fall off after driving off bridges etc.

Guys who piss in the pub toilet when the urinal is empty. 
I may need a shit. 
My daughter may need a piss. 
Move
coke
Or ching.

More likely ching.
definitely coke
I'm afraid I don't get the hype about that Limmy character,  about as funny as root canal treatment imo.
im getting root treatment on tuesday. slightly shitting it if im honest but think itll be ok if i partake in the aforementioned drug. will it? hate my teeth getting done!
The wifes cousin has just told us their wedding date will be on our first wedding anniversary.
thats if you make it to your first anniversary mate! i didnt!

Have to sit about and wait for my girlfriends airhead of a friend to come around and visit and then after she has gone I have to go around to her granny’s house for a visit. It will be about 5 o clock when I can actually enjoy my Sunday.

Why do you have to sit about and wait on her friend visiting, can you not just leave the house and make yourself scarce for an hour or two if she’s an airhead?