Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

chucky.jpg.88772c8cb835b241c69cbc085ea1f075.jpg

Norman started off as a Rugrat called Chucky

5c42743585d6a_normanprice.jpg.234b20b470b8584a663ea37f1e2426ed.jpg

then his family were moved to Wales in  a witness protection scheme and he was forced to call himself "Norman". 

velma.jpg.2d664ea97ac2f02dc9b9bb41020ac84f.jpg

luckily after discovering her true self Velma/Norma was able to move back to the States. 

57 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

then his family were moved to Wales in  a witness protection scheme and he was forced to call himself "Norman". 

luckily after discovering her true self Velma/Norma was able to move back to the States. 

No Norman is the love child of Sam (the only other ginger) and Dilys. But since Sam is a dick and spends more time trying to get close to Penny Norman is always getting lost/setting things on fire so he can just spend time with his dad 

Talking of arsehole cartoon characters, was Scrappy Doo supposed to be a likeable character? I always thought he was a wannabe hardman with short-arse syndrome. I would've loved to have seen someone knock f**k out of him, the wee dick. 

Velma, wid

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Talking of arsehole cartoon characters, was Scrappy Doo supposed to be a likeable character? I always thought he was a wannabe hardman with short-arse syndrome. I would've loved to have seen someone knock f**k out of him, the wee dick. 

I was begging for them to let him at them and then see the wee c**t get mauled in a hideous fashion. I hated the wee p***k. Was praying that one day one of the gang would field goal him.

Anyway, on Fireman Sam, I loved that shit when I was a kid. I think a lot of folk on here are jealous because they can't put on their boots and hat in less than 7 seconds flat, and that their engine isn't always bright and clean.

I was begging for them to let him at them and then see the wee c**t get mauled in a hideous fashion. I hated the wee p***k. Was praying that one day one of the gang would field goal him.

Anyway, on Fireman Sam, I loved that shit when I was a kid. I think a lot of folk on here are jealous because they can't put on their boots and hat in less than 7 seconds flat, and that their engine isn't always bright and clean.
What are your thoughts on He-Man?

Just now, Chicken Wing said:
1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

What are your thoughts on He-Man?

Nazi c**t

24 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
36 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:
Guys who piss in the pub toilet when the urinal is empty. 
I may need a shit. 
My daughter may need a piss. 
Move

Avoidant paruresis perhaps.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Or ching.

More likely ching.

I mean the one who doesn't close the door. I'd be fine if they closed the door foer either of those reasons