Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
14 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
On a film or TV program and there's people sitting eating, the clink clink clink of the cutlery does my utter head in.

In a similar vein, when people in a TV show or film go to a bar or restaurant, order food or a drink then leave almost immediately, in many cases without having any of their purchase. American episodic drama series are the worst offenders for this one.

Following this line of thinking I give you my favourite Half Man, Half Biscuit lyrics...

Darts in soap operas, oh, so wrong, oh so wrong
No-one’s scoring and there’s too much chat between each throw
Worse than this though is when cheers are raised for the bull
Granted, bull’s a double and an out, but I know that they don’t
Know, therefore
I propose
No Soap Darts

Mrs B has 2 paypal accounts. I learmed this when she informed me lastnight that she got an email offering her paypal cashback, login to claim, and did so twice.

She then had the audacity to moan at me for making her change her passwords.

Fucking hell

Guy sat next to me on the bus home yesterday with his stinking bag of Mcdonalds and started properly stuffing his face.

Pouring chips in his mouth, dribbling bits of it, the works.

Made me feel a bit sick.  Plenty of other poor people he could have sat next to as well.

Back from a week in the highlands and the boiler isn't working, waiting for kettle to boil so I can have a wash.
Thought you said you were back from the Highlands?

Thank you, I'm here all week, try the fish.

10 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Fck off, please and thanks.

871DCBDD-AA98-487E-8C25-E051C3F2D397.png

Adverts bordering the full screen now and apparently invisible ones too. I just clicked the notifications icon and was promptly taken to the XBox site. 

Div has sold out. 

Edited by Dee Man

this is more than petty really but here goes.

4 months ago i had a small windfall (£3k) i wasnt expecting so i paid my missus overdraft off (£1k). i see this as a long term relationship so wasnt a problem. i assumed this made us both debt free.

1 month ago i find out she is due studio, the catalogue place, £1,200 so i pay this off and have a long conversation about it with her and now we really are debt free.

today i find out she has been ordering shit of studio again, despite her closing the previous account in front of me, and is now due out £300!

boot to the pie has been administered and i really think a jury would acquit me!

4 months ago i had a small windfall (£3k) i wasnt expecting so i paid my missus overdraft off (£1k). i see this as a long term relationship so wasnt a problem. i assumed this made us both debt free.

1 month ago i find out she is due studio, the catalogue place, £1,200 so i pay this off and have a long conversation about it with her and now we really are debt free.

today i find out she has been ordering shit of studio again, despite her closing the previous account in front of me, and is now due out £300!

boot to the pie has been administered and i really think a jury would acquit me!

My mate went through something kind of similar with his Mrs. Genuinely, take control of finances. He thought he sorted it, turned out it wasn’t, repeat. He now has financial control and it’s not repeated.

16 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

Aye, but who else would have you?

My mate went through something kind of similar with his Mrs. Genuinely, take control of finances. He thought he sorted it, turned out it wasn’t, repeat. He now has financial control and it’s not repeated.
thought it was under control but here we go.
Aye, but who else would have you?
you are quiet correct sarge. im on my way out so shouldnt let it bother me!

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:

That's your problem, right there.

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:

You're a decent bloke.  You didn't think of asking the blokes she was dressing up for to chip in?