Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
I've been telling you this for years.
Especially that time you came down with spew on your jeans.

My 30th I recall! Jakey, smelly, trampy bas...

Was it? I think you may be mis-recalling. 

Just now, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
Was it? I think you may be mis-recalling. 

i take it being covered in spew is a common occurrence?

Ha, no, but I thought it was a different time.

I'm still unsure. Only the man in question can confirm. I recall it was before a match at East End, and he came down from Aberdeen to a friend's house and had to get them washed in the machine. Being a dick, I turned the heat on the dryer down so that he'd have to go to the game with slightly damp trousers.

Ha, no, but I thought it was a different time.
I'm still unsure. Only the man in question can confirm. I recall it was before a match at East End, and he came down from Aberdeen to a friend's house and had to get them washed in the machine. Being a dick, I turned the heat on the dryer down so that he'd have to go to the game with slightly damp trousers.
haha well played

tbh this is more than a petty thing but here goes. when youve had a shit and realise the missus hasnt restocked the toilet paper in the bathroom so you have to shuffle downstairs with a shitty arse to get into the stash under the stairs. the dogs still laughing

Fifth/sixth officials being located on the same side of the half as the linesman. Why do they do this? Surely would make more sense to have them on the other side of the goal so they can see what the linesman might not be able to?
Linesmen are superfluous nowadays. When did you last see them make a decision other than the ball being out without waiting for the referee.

1 minute ago, Hampden Diehard said:
On 23/10/2018 at 23:34, IainMorton said:
Fifth/sixth officials being located on the same side of the half as the linesman. Why do they do this? Surely would make more sense to have them on the other side of the goal so they can see what the linesman might not be able to?

Linesmen are superfluous nowadays. When did you last see them make a decision other than the ball being out without waiting for the referee.

Even on thrown ins these days there’s normally a delay until the ref tells them which half of the old firm* the throw has to go.

her not rinsing stuff before putting it in the dishwasher! we only put it on once every 3/4 days but she expects everything to come out clean. its not difficult to rinse the worse of the dried food off pots and plates etc so everything comes out properly clean. just emptied it and had a pile of dishes to clean as she couldnt be arsed in the first place!

4 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

her not rinsing stuff before putting it in the dishwasher! we only put it on once every 3/4 days but she expects everything to come out clean. its not difficult to rinse the worse of the dried food off pots and plates etc so everything comes out properly clean. just emptied it and had a pile of dishes to clean as she couldnt be arsed in the first place!

She must be some ride.

9 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
She must be some ride.

she has her good points but there isnt a thread for that. would be a shite read anyway!

Kill her, blame the stroke symptoms. If you're lucky you might get a suspended sentence. Even if you don't, you'll be out in about 2 years.

Kill her, blame the stroke symptoms. If you're lucky you might get a suspended sentence. Even if you don't, you'll be out in about 2 years.
i could and then blame it on my tablets. claim to have no memory or knowledge of the incident. i would need the silence of the p&b masses for that to fly though

8 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

i could and then blame it on my tablets. claim to have no memory or knowledge of the incident. i would need the silence of the p&b masses for that to fly though

No, we'll be witnesses. We'll say you've been acting erratically, talking in riddles etc.

No, we'll be witnesses. We'll say you've been acting erratically, talking in riddles etc.
when times get tough you can always rely on p&b to pull through for you!

another PTTGOYN shes away with my prescription re order form in her handbag. shes on fire!

4 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

when times get tough you can always rely on p&b to pull through for you!

another PTTGOYN shes away with my prescription re order form in her handbag. shes on fire!

She's taking the pish. How much longer are you going to take it? Her and her pals will be having a right laugh.