Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Tesco can't employ someone to stand in the toilets 24 hours a day.

Would people leave used tampons unflushed in their own homes? A couple of weeks ago, a lady approached me about "something" that was in the first toilet as you walk in. I went back in with her to check it out and I can't believe a human being was responsible for it.

Pity the poor cleaner who had to plug that.

You are missing (or ignoring :angry:;) ) my point.

If Tesco's don't keep their facilities clean then they will be be held responsible not the Monster who created the mess.

On your other point - maybe it wasn't a human effort :o:blink::ph34r:

I too am not going to Berwick. :( Have long standing plans, and I cant welch on them. Its basically the last thing me and my flatmate will do together before she moves out and we graduate, so I cant back out on it now. :(
*sigh* I deserve that! When I bought the tickets, I had no idea how our season would turn out! How was I supposed to know that Saturday would be the most crucial game in our history?

As Ive said, Im not going to welch on her, because she moves out in a month or so, I dont care how much of a woman that makes me!

Nope! Thats a no-goer, Im gutted to miss the game, but rather miss a game than hurt her feelings! The championship winning match will be next week anyway!

Maybe you were slightly better off going to the concert even through you left early considering the score for you lot on Saturday!

Ok - what was disgusting about them? Did someone not bother flushing the toilet? Did someone else leave a used tampon in the pan? That generally tends to be the case - faults of Tesco how? You can hardly expect cleaners to be in there hourly flushing away peoples faeces and pulling out their tampons. Fact - the general public are minks.

It wasn't only the not flushing the toilet,it's people not putting the toilet paper in the bin after they have dried their hands.

Though I don't see how using toilet paper to dry your hands is very hygienic,I thought that's why they had hand dryers in there. :blink:

Guest The Phoenix
You can hardly expect cleaners to be in there hourly flushing away peoples faeces and pulling out their tampons.

Just noticed this part of your post Sam - I agree that is taking things too bloody far. :rolleyes:;)

F*lkirk. Useless basas.

:(

:D

They're as useless as Dundee United. Naturally, they'll beat us at Tannadice in 2 weeks time, given how awful our record against them has been this season - hopefully it'll be all but over by then though.... :ph34r:

:D

They're as useless as Dundee United. Naturally, they'll beat us at Tannadice in 2 weeks time, given how awful our record against them has been this season - hopefully it'll be all but over by then though.... :ph34r:

I fecking hope we'll re-ignite the battle next week- a win for us is a must.

Having said that, we battered Motherwell on Boxing Day and lost 2-0, so even if we win next week then you lose to United, I'd reckon us losing to 'Well would be a fair shout! :ph34r:

Never mind, at least it makes the end of the sense exciting!

Freakally to add to the toilet theme this morning. People who are incapable of flushing after a dump! 3 yes 3!!! Cubicles at work this morning all unflushed and reeking, why why would you do this

May be the dump was to big to be flushed,and the person was in a hurry.

Coming into work this morn and thinking i'l have a easy day,then finding out the

person who has to deal with all the phone calls is off,and i'v got to cover their job.. meaning less time to spend on p&b... :(

meaning less time to spend on p&b... :(

Why do I keep on hearing sporadic cheers from all over Scotland? ;)

My wee boy skelped his head on the radiator yesterday and had to get a wee cut in his ear glued together. :(

I think he may be schizophrenic, he was giggling his head off after banging his head in the first place. :lol:

Freakally to add to the toilet theme this morning. People who are incapable of flushing after a dump! 3 yes 3!!! Cubicles at work this morning all unflushed and reeking, why why would you do this

I went for a piss at Raigmore Hospital in Inverness after a meeting, and someone had shat all over the pan, obviously from a great height.

I'm getting the bolke just typing this :barf

Why not? They make enough money

They wouldn't make the billion pound profits they do if they took such needless lengths. In any case, the cleaning in the stores is done by a seperate company - a bit like the security guards, they're all cowboys. You can never find a cleaner when you need one, which invariably leads to you cleaning up broken bottles of wine and dolmio sauce yourself. It's always red wine. <_<

I went for a piss at Raigmore Hospital in Inverness after a meeting, and someone had shat all over the pan, obviously from a great height.

I'm getting the bolke just typing this :barf

I mind going in to the cludgies at a place in Edinburgh (the name escapes me) one night out, as I came in there were two young semi-neds giggling whilst one peed into an empty pint tumbler, as he finished the other one grabbed it and launched it over the top of one cubicle wall on top of someone who, by the sounds of it was spewing his guts up :unsure:

I decided to follow them back out because I didn't want to risk facing the wrath of a steaming, spewing, soaked in pish and probably very angry person...

My foot hurts. A lot. :(

On a funny note, (well, I found it funny) someone asked me if I was limping because I did the marathon. Hell no, says I, whatever gives you that impression. He said "because you're limping, you have a tan, and your water bottle has the london marathon logo on it." :lol: Me doing a marathon? That will be shining bright.