Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Its the James gig! No rescheduling for this one. No, Im not letting my friend down. Ill be at next weeks game anyway. Its a shame, but I told her I would go, and Im going to honour that!

It's clear to see who wears the balls in this relationship!!!!!.... :)

Guest xbasslichtie
Well said that man. Clear as day!

Im not saying if the opportunity came up again that I wouldnt...but it aint gonna happen, she's a friend!

(Damn your insighful thoughts.)

Can you not give her the 2nd ticket and her go with someone else and you go to the game?

then the 2 of you can do something together in couple weeks?

Nah, its not the same, Im not going to let her down! I invited her originally and it would be pretty low. If this was the last game of the season though...she would be dropped on the spot, but even if we win this one, nothing is confirmed yet.

Its the James gig! No rescheduling for this one. No, Im not letting my friend down. Ill be at next weeks game anyway. Its a shame, but I told her I would go, and Im going to honour that!

Go to the football during the day then the gig at night then. There really can be no excuses that would cut it I'm afraid.

Guest xbasslichtie
Go to the football during the day then the gig at night then. There really can be no excuses that would cut it I'm afraid.

Nope! Thats a no-goer, Im gutted to miss the game, but rather miss a game than hurt her feelings! The championship winning match will be next week anyway!

Im not saying if the opportunity came up again that I wouldnt...but it aint gonna happen, she's a friend!

(Damn your insighful thoughts.)

You've fucked her before?

A friend, but the break into her room to watch her sleeping at night and sniff her underwear when shes not in type of friend?

Guest xbasslichtie
Go to James concert, get girl drunk, reminis, reminice, bring up old times, make flirty kinda comments so girl knows that I want to shag her, hopefully shag her.

No Comment.

A friend, but the break into her room to watch her sleeping at night and sniff her underwear when shes not in type of friend?

Again, no comment.

Nope! Thats a no-goer, Im gutted to miss the game, but rather miss a game than hurt her feelings! The championship winning match will be next week anyway!

to be fair to the lad, James reforming and gigging is pretty monumentus, I know guys who would give their eye teeth for those tickets, However, I agree we need to see pictorial evidence of the girl. At the moment I'd say your probably 50/50 for game/gig. If she's hot and you have a reasonable chance of scoring then you can probably be excused one game :ph34r:

Initially I thought badly of you, Xbass.

However the size of the norks coupled with the quality of the concert leads me to reverse my earlier judgement that you drop your anchor in poo bay. I'm sure you'll be very relieved.

Guest xbasslichtie
Initially I thought badly of you, Xbass.

However the size of the norks coupled with the quality of the concert leads me to reverse my earlier judgement that you drop your anchor in poo bay. I'm sure you'll be very relieved.

Whew, thats a relief, your approval means a lot to me. You're like the father I already have!

Its not the girl simon knows....she'll probably be up at East Fife next week!

Huge! :D

Excellent, 2 nice looking women for me to have a go at :D

Damn that Sarah being engaged! <_< <_< <_<

I have no sympathy for you. Had we beaten you (or drawn) last Saturday, you won't be in the position you are now. You you chose to lie in your bed til 2pm and miss the game.

You were on my p&b ers I'd like to meet list as well :(

Your not missing out on much to be honest. ;):P

Guest xbasslichtie
Your not missing out on much to be honest. ;):P

:lol: :lol:

Cheers!

Btw, apologies for leaving that last msn conversation unfinished, got distracted!

:lol: :lol:

Cheers!

Btw, apologies for leaving that last msn conversation unfinished, got distracted!

It was unfinished?! Maybe you were unfinished, but I had no more to say! :P

Problem - I still dont have enough cash to go out Friday and Saturday night! Argh!!

I got an unpleasant shock this morning. The Wharf Pub in Yoker Ferry Road.....

.....has been totally burnt out. :o:(

Coincidentally, this listed building has just been bought by the construction company that are building new luxury houses right next to it. Rumour has it that some of their construction workers sneaked into the pub last night and torched it, rather than have the inconvenience of going through planning permission process for demolishing a listed building. <_<

If that's true.......They're SCUM! :angry:

I spent many a happy hour there, sitting on the sun terrace, enjoying the food, drink and good company. A sad, sad loss for the Yoker community. :(:bairn