Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Amazon allowing people to review things that aren't released, or that they haven't got!

I was browsing for a set of Wireless Speakers earlier, and found a chap had given a 5-star review to a set he doesn't own - "These speakers look fantastic, and by the sounds of the reviews, they sound fantastic too. My problem is that im not sure if they will just plug into my iPod and play my music? Do they need to be plugged into a pc to work or can i just plug the jack straight into my iPod. Some help would be greatly appreciated."! How the hell does he know to give them 5 stars?

I looked around and typed in GTA4, and found these:

1-star - "What a hopeless hopeless game. Since it won't be released until October and it is March 30th now, as it stands there is no gameplay whatsoever, and the graphics are as good as what I can remember from the trailer mixed up with my imagination. It's total lack of fun is reflected in its sales where there may be an increasing number of pre-orders but no sales whatsoever. This must be Rockstar's most disappointing '6 months before the game is released' sales figures ever.

As for the plot, it seems to be set in New York, and there's a shifty looking Russian guy who has a brown car, and a building called Get a Life. That's it.

It would be a real waste of money had it cost anything but it is so far in the future that it doesn't even have a price yet.".

5-star - "The game is looking great, Rockstar always use in game graphics in their trailers and it looks like theres no exeption here (but maybe a little rendering on the close ups, I dont know).

The graphics look really good, and they've got new realistic lighting effects that certain big budget action games boast about when they are only focussing on one subject, but GTA is free roam and lots of different things happen so it will be a good feature if it works.

New York sounds and looks like an amazing place to set the game, I can't wait to drive around and explore

Instead of an American, it looks like the main character will be Russian (or East European) and has a sense of mystery about him.

I am so excited about this game, and I can't get enough of that trailer - bring more of them out!".

How the hell do they know what the game's going to be like?!

My ex just punched me in the nose!

I'll fuckin boot that bitch a good one next time I see her wee face!

Did she beat you up real bad? That must be why you have to wait till next time you see "her wee face" to sort her out :lol:

It`s not very nice to be hitting girlies.

Amazon allowing people to review things that aren't released, or that they haven't got!

Amazon reviews are second only to IMDB reviews in the pantheon of things I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever put any trust in.

Use www.rottentomatoes.com to compare professional reviews, which are generally better.

The 1-star review is hilarious, though :D

Edited by Swampy

Did she beat you up real bad? That must be why you have to wait till next time you see "her wee face" to sort her out :lol:

It`s not very nice to be hitting girlies.

it isn't very nice to be hitting anyone - girlies or not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I may have been slightly under the infleunce when I wrote that post. Thankfully, I didn't her her back as to many people got in the way.

She's still a wee bitch for hitting me!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I may have been slightly under the infleunce when I wrote that post. Thankfully, I didn't her her back as to many people got in the way.

She's still a wee bitch for hitting me!

How old are you? Really? 16 or 17 or something? You seem to embarrass youself with every post. :rolleyes:

1. The fucking sun. Out it comes and every b*****d in the West Of Scotland wants to come to the seaside, resulting in me being unable to find a parking space for work. Fuckers. Where will they be when it's a wet and cold January morning? :angry::angry::angry:

:angry::angry:

2. School holidays. Thanks to my boss fucking off to the Caribean for a fortnight and paying me f**k all extra for the extra hours I'm doing to cover her, we are £30 down this week for childcare. :angry: