Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Put a bag of bird seed or breadcrumbs in your car. Scatter them on his every time you find him in your space.

He'll return to a thoroughly scraped/shat on car each time, courtesy of local pigeons and gulls.

Great suggestion as he is back tonight, but he arrived after I was parked, so he is in Sandra next doors space. Before moz asks 6/10....

Enormous floating balls of hot plasma that don't fire off solar flares to acknowledge your planet passing by to worship at 30km per second.

You know how much effort goes into building up that kind of speed? c**t.

On a related note, cars that fly straight through crossings without even slowing down. There's a relatively new one on Union Street in Alloa, and it seems half of the drivers who go through it have all agreed to believe that it doesn't exist. You can try to mow me down all you want, arseholes, but I'm coming through your windscreen (and face) feet first. I'll make sure and wave at the last minute :angry:

Enormous floating balls of hot plasma that don't fire off solar flares to acknowledge your planet passing by to worship at 30km per second.

You know how much effort goes into building up that kind of speed? c**t.

On a related note, cars that fly straight through crossings without even slowing down. There's a relatively new one on Union Street in Alloa, and it seems half of the drivers who go through it have all agreed to believe that it doesn't exist. You can try to mow me down all you want, arseholes, but I'm coming through your windscreen (and face) feet first. I'll make sure and wave at the last minute :angry:

I've never seen anybody using that crossing ever, so I always drive over it at warp speed :P

Playing football tonight and went for a Van Basten volley, only problem was the defender got the ball first and I booted his foot full whack. He had studs on and now I can't walk properly.