Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

^^^Mouth like a sewer.

£71 for one small filling though. FFS.

That's actually a bargain when you think about the fact that you're undergoing a medical procedure with a doctor and a trained dental hygienist. It's not like it's something you'd be comfortable getting your mate to do for you.

If you change your mind though, you know where to contact me :lol:

Blimey! :o

She could eat corn-on-the-cob through a Venetian blind!

Her teeth look like they'll take a helluva lot more than £71 to sort out.

Just a bit

No matter how many times I have corrected her over the years my wife still calls a wardrobe a wardrope.

Daft bint!

for sale and wanted in Perth facebook page for this pish

Getting a face full of that vapour cloud from an e-cigarette. Fag smokers and their modern offspring are ignorant b*****ds.

Was that one of those massive machines that give off clouds? The wee e-fags you wouldn't notice.

Getting a face full of that vapour cloud from an e-cigarette. Fag smokers and their modern offspring are ignorant b*****ds.

Give them those wee sweetie cigarettes with the red tip that parents used to buy for their kids (they were called weans back then).

Why can't clothing manufacturers agree on and use a standard sizing guide?

I ordered a Scotland polo shirt, one of the new Macron ones, from Kitbag. I'm usually an L or XL so plumped for the latter.

Shirt arrived yesterday and it's nowhere near fitting me. Checked the Macron website and for my height (197cms) I should have bought a 3XL!

Edited by Swarley

I ordered a Scotland polo shirt, one of the new Macron ones, from Kitbag. I'm usually an L or XL so plumped for the latter.

Shirt arrived yesterday and it's nowhere near fitting me. Checked the Macron website and for my height (197cms) I should have bought a 3XL!

Blaming the clothing companies for your recent bloating is not cool Swarley. Not cool.

Blaming the clothing companies for your recent bloating is not cool Swarley. Not cool.

:lol: normally I'd agree with you but this Macron "XL" top is equivalent to say a Small Adidas one.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Now back to the deep fried wombat for breakfast....

With you on this, shirts at Primark are 2 sizes down from those at M&S. Hate it when I buy lycra at M&S and the top just flops over my tight 6 pack, the girls whine so.