Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a big roundabout at the by pass in Dumfries (see above). 3 lanes in every direction. One direction is the A75 the other takes you into the toon or on the road to the A76. The car in the pic is coming from the toon but for arguments sake I'll pretend he is coming from the other side (heading into the town as opposed to away). When I come out of there I go into the middle lane if I'm heading towards the town. I've started at this point indicating right. I know it's not necessary, but the amount of times cars have pulled out in front of me who are sitting at the A75 part, is infuriating. So I do it to make sure the b*****ds know I'm coming :lol:

I followed a car into town last night on the A701. 2 mini roundabouts, 3 big roundabouts and 2 junctions and the driver never used the indicators once before I turned off. Then I parked in Morrisons, there were 4 empty spaces on one side of my car, 1 empty space on the other side then another car parked which had about 6 empty spaces beyond it. Up drives this car, not the same one that I followed, and it pulls into the 1 empty space between me and the other car. The passenger got out, hitting my car with her door then catching my wing mirror with her arm as she walked away. Meanwhile the driver, not a slim man, struggled to get out of his side of the car banging his door into the car parked at that side. What goes through these peoples head when they are picking a parking space? Morons.

Turning up at work to be told you shouldn't be in

I fucking love that, going straight home again. Only happened once or twice, and it was getting the shifts wrong, not losing money in some zero hours contract thing.

I do iron my own gear. She's not one for ironing, irons nowt.

I'm no expert but won't that ruin it or at least greatly devalue the price you can get for it. I always thought a spoon over a naked flame was the right way to heat "gear" up.

I fucking love that, going straight home again. Only happened once or twice, and it was getting the shifts wrong, not losing money in some zero hours contract thing.

On the other hand, I once woke up at 21:00 and rushed to work thinking it was 9am. Opened up shop and everything until a customer asked why I was open so late. Too late for a restarted body clock to adjust back as I became 'jetlagged' by 12hrs having travelled half a mile. Took a few days to recover.

On the other hand, I once woke up at 21:00 and rushed to work thinking it was 9am. Opened up shop and everything until a customer asked why I was open so late. Too late for a restarted body clock to adjust back as I became 'jetlagged' by 12hrs having travelled half a mile. Took a few days to recover.

Did you not think it a bit strange that Granville hadn't turned up and Nurse Gladys hadn't passed by on her bicycle?

My sister-in law said one of her pet hates was her sat-nav which she had returned to the shop because she had to keep switching it off. The shop assistant managed to keep a straight face when my sis-in-law asked what's the point of having the machine when it frequently instructed her to turn off at the next junction. :lol:

The bypass. My fucking lord.

Oh look, there is a tractor in the left lane, why not fly up the left lane as people are moving to the right lane and wonder why no one wants to let you in.

The bypass. My fucking lord.

Oh look, there is a tractor in the left lane, why not fly up the left lane as people are moving to the right lane and wonder why no one wants to let you in.

I don't know why people think it's acceptable to jump queues in their car when they wouldn't dare to do it on foot as they'd most likely get a punch in the back of the head. Presumably because they know they can't get punched on the back of their head in the safety of their car. That's why I just ram them off the road.

I don't know why people think it's acceptable to jump queues in their car when they wouldn't dare to do it on foot as they'd most likely get a punch in the back of the head. Presumably because they know they can't get punched on the back of their head in the safety of their car. That's why I just ram them off the road.

I do enjoy making a point of not letting these c***s back in. Their resultant anger pleases me greatly.