Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1. Walking into the toilets in a builder's merchants and standing in the pitch black waiting like a dick for the automatic light to come on until you realise you have to search for a switch in the pitch black.

2. Walking into the toilet's in different branches of said builder's merchants searching for a light switch in the pitch black until an automatic light comes on about 10 minutes later.

Get philby to hold and point it for you, as long as it's not coming up to 5pm. He eats a lot of carrots and has superb night vision.

My 93 year old Dad broke his shoulder falling in the shower a couple of days ago. Ambulance took him to Raigmore A+E, Inverness and they tried to find a bed. Only one available was in Grantown, which is fine, only 45 mins drive. The PTTGOYN thing is that they have empty beds across the street from our house in a Community Hospital in Inverness, but they're reserved for major incidents, like train crashes, terrorist attacks etc. My Mother is wheelchair bound, so nipping back and forward to Grantown to stop my Dad punching the nurses is a bit of a bitch.

3 and a half ours to get to Glasgow earlier.

Same here. Left Kirkcaldy at just after 4 thinking I'd have plenty time for pre match food. Cleared the bridge and onto the M8 for quarter to 5. 3 hours from there. Just got into Hampden to see big Robert score. Listening to the radio and hearing how bad the traffic was made me just want to turn back because I didn't think I'd make it. The tailback from me where horrible. Some must have missed half an hour of the game.

Same here. Left Kirkcaldy at just after 4 thinking I'd have plenty time for pre match food. Cleared the bridge and onto the M8 for quarter to 5. 3 hours from there. Just got into Hampden to see big Robert score. Listening to the radio and hearing how bad the traffic was made me just want to turn back because I didn't think I'd make it. The tailback from me where horrible. Some must have missed half an hour of the game.

Dundee to Hampden.

I entered Hampden with 36 minutes played. Nearly turned back after hearing Poland scoring.

Left at 3.40 missed first 10 minutes. Got home at 1.45am. Was up for 5.15am.

Shite day

Move closer to civilisation.

Pish defending and last minute equalisers :(

Sure was, awake 18hrs before ko. Not good, for the heart. Like watching and old movies (love story) you knew what was going to happen but you kept on watching. On another thread when the 4 minute board came up I got little bit sick coming & wanted to turn off. I sat through it!

Recruitment companies, phoning leaving messages, emailing, even annoying your folks because they've got an old C.V. somehow.

Sure, a higher paid better job would be good but I don't like the way they go about their business. More interested in placing people into interviews and jobs they're not suited to than actually helping people. As soon as the hint of money or interest is gone from the company they drop you like a stone.

Vultures.

Old c***s at a cash point. Always take twice as long as anyone else to get their transaction done.

The main gripe is that 75% of them seem to have multiple bank cards and need to get a small amount cash from all of them. I waited a solid 5 mins on 2 pensioners this morning. Utter shitcunts.