Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The superior attitude of cyclists who think they have more right to be on the road than motorists because their mode of transport is more environmentally friendly. Come back and be superior you p***ks when you:

a) sit a compulsory competence test before going on the road;

b) pay some road tax;

c) get insurance;

d) have you bike checked annually for roadworthyness;

e) use the cycle lanes when they are provided and not the road;

f) obey the road signs like stop, give way and one way street signs.

There was one of these superior types on the radio a few months back who wears a camera on his helmet (cycling helmet, not his willie) so he could film offences by motorists to show to police. No real problem with that as long as he also filmed bad behaviour by other cyclists too. Anyway his parting remark of the interview was that "cycling is a right open to all whilst driving a car, etc, should be regarded as a privilege that should be earned". I rest my case.

You don't pay road tax either, champ.

Why is it an offence when dog owners don't scoop their dog's poop yet horse riders can let their beasts deposit large mounds of crap without having to clean it up.

Horse shit is just recycled grass/ Polo mint and presents no danger to human health, unlike dog shit which contains nasty hazardous parasites.

Why is it an offence when dog owners don't scoop their dog's poop yet horse riders can let their beasts deposit large mounds of crap without having to clean it up.

There's usually nutters running about with spades ready to scoop up horse shite for their own nefarious purposes. I think they put it in the bath and roll around in it, personally.

Reads like you're not enjoying driving at all these days; you should get a bike IMO.

The superior attitude of cyclists who think they have more right to be on the road than motorists because their mode of transport is more environmentally friendly. Come back and be superior you p***ks when you:

a) sit a compulsory competence test before going on the road;

b) pay some road tax;

c) get insurance;

d) have you bike checked annually for roadworthyness;

e) use the cycle lanes when they are provided and not the road;

f) obey the road signs like stop, give way and one way street signs.

There was one of these superior types on the radio a few months back who wears a camera on his helmet (cycling helmet, not his willie) so he could film offences by motorists to show to police. No real problem with that as long as he also filmed bad behaviour by other cyclists too. Anyway his parting remark of the interview was that "cycling is a right open to all whilst driving a car, etc, should be regarded as a privilege that should be earned". I rest my case.

Because no cyclists are drivers either eh?

Can we advertise this site down under or in the us so it isn't dead at this time

Div could just arrange a Poundland-style scheme with the DWP to have unemployed P&Bers working the night shift in exchange for bru money.

Either that or get the 'seething/verge of tears/unlucks champ' bots working 24 hours. I know they need tweaked to pass the Turing Test, but needs must.

Div could just arrange a Poundland-style scheme with the DWP to have unemployed P&Bers working the night shift in exchange for bru money.

Either that or get the 'seething/verge of tears/unlucks champ' bots working 24 hours. I know they need tweaked to pass the Turing Test, but needs must.

^^^ ken's the script

Can we advertise this site down under or in the us

Always thought it was sad that people watched wrestling

Make sure you're sitting down when you read this next bit...

P&B has a wrestling sub-forum.

I know, I know. (shakes head)

Two massive untapped markets for Scottish football banter imho.

Erm, Sevco have half a billion folk screaming out for Scottish football you know.

Edited by Hedgecutter