Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

USPS. The only organization to make the polis look competent. Awaiting a parcel, tracking says it's been 'delivered to an agent' in Asheville NC. Which is fine, but I'm in Miami FL. So it seems like they've delivered a package which needs a signature to some random 600 miles north, who's quite happily signed for it and gotten it. Bell ends.

Cvnts that send text messages to landlines should have their fingers cut off followed by a swift boot to the pie/baws.

Did this myself a couple of years back. Sent one to my mum and dad at around 6pm, while I was in the house. Was pretty gutted when it never came through. I was then pretty scalded by my mum n dad when they informed me the next day that they received the message at around 2am in the morning :lol:

Folk who wear their work pass outside of work are fucking weirdos. I bet all they were talking about was their work as well. Gimps.

I need to wear one for work but it's never on show outside the building.

Exactly this. It's off my neck and in the bag/pocket as soon as I'm off the premises.

USPS. The only organization to make the polis look competent. Awaiting a parcel, tracking says it's been 'delivered to an agent' in Asheville NC. Which is fine, but I'm in Miami FL. So it seems like they've delivered a package which needs a signature to some random 600 miles north, who's quite happily signed for it and gotten it. Bell ends.

My wife is exceptionally mild-mannered and friendly but one of the very few times I've seen her legitimately frustrated and upset was after a lengthy telephone call with our USPS, who contrived to misplace the three weeks of mail they'd been "saving" for us while we had our mailbox "replaced" (that is, removed, then not replaced.) Eventually it showed up but it was such a mission to get it.

On one occasion I was delivered a 'we missed you' package slip with the address of one of the downtown Dallas post offices on it. I knew for a fact it wouldn't be there - it would be in the one around the corner from our place - but I also knew that if I walked to the one around the corner they'd tell me to go downtown. So I went downtown, where the package wasn't, got them to scrawl something on the slip for me, then took it to the one around the corner from me, where I was given the package.

The USPS is an astonishingly poor service. Even the much-derided Royal Mail is miles better. Unless it's a simple letter or check or similar I now FedEx anything I need to send.

Aye USPS is quite the perfect example of incompetency.

For about a week I was getting my next door neighbour's mail, but not mine. I just put theirs' in their mailbox and finally got to talk to the mailman about it. I was threatened with "interfering with government mail" or some shite because apparently I can't put mail in someone else's mailbox (sacrosanct or some shite) but no apology for my missing mail.

Oh and any "signed for" item goes not to the nearest post office but to one over 5 miles away, as the nearest one isn't eh "local" one.

I believe MIB 2 that it's all staffed by aliens!

Getting about 4 hours sleep a night, shattered all day then it gets to this time and I'm fucking buzzing

For over 10 years (at least) I've been operating on about 3 1/2 a night, even at weekends.............I really don't feel tired much at all (but I'm an auld bugger, so maybe that's part of it)

The superior attitude of cyclists who think they have more right to be on the road than motorists because their mode of transport is more environmentally friendly. Come back and be superior you p***ks when you:

a) sit a compulsory competence test before going on the road;

b) pay some road tax;

c) get insurance;

d) have you bike checked annually for roadworthyness;

e) use the cycle lanes when they are provided and not the road;

f) obey the road signs like stop, give way and one way street signs.

There was one of these superior types on the radio a few months back who wears a camera on his helmet (cycling helmet, not his willie) so he could film offences by motorists to show to police. No real problem with that as long as he also filmed bad behaviour by other cyclists too. Anyway his parting remark of the interview was that "cycling is a right open to all whilst driving a car, etc, should be regarded as a privilege that should be earned". I rest my case.

Why is it an offence when dog owners don't scoop their dog's poop yet horse riders can let their beasts deposit large mounds of crap without having to clean it up.

Because 9/10 horse shits were left by police horses

Edited by Gaz FFC