Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

We're getting paid on Friday because Monday is a bank holiday 8).

Desperately hoping I get paid tomorrow or Saturday after just checking my bank account and seeing it has all of 67p on it. I imagine I won't though, and will have to wait until Monday.

Adverts on the TV showing something better quality than the one that has the price quoted (cars are a perfect example) or adverts for games that say "Not actual game footage", in small print.

A TV advert for QP versus East Fife this Saturday wouldn't have a photoshopped Messi in a QP top (although we do have Vinnie Berry as an able subsitute!), because that would be misleading.

The 'not actual game footage' thing really grates my nipples when they show some expensively-rendered CG sequence (or Kate Upton's tits), only for it to be an advert for some godawful pay-to-win Flash game that they'll show a brief split-second of at the end in a tiny window, presumably because it's against some law for the actual contents not to be displayed at any point. Especially galling, considering that they're all barely concealed money laundering operations anyway, using cash stolen by Chinese hackers.

Fine, allegedly. Happy now, Dad? :angry:

These people can f**k right off:

Old women with wheeled shopping bags who can only walk in a diagonal down the pavement

Bank of Scotland who advertise their branches are open until 7-00pm on a Thursday.....except there are no counter staff on, so you can only use the cashpoint machines, exactly the same as when the place is shut

People who grow strawberries and melons that aren't sweet

This^^^

Plus when you're going for the new job you can negotiate from higher wages (or no wages if you wait too long)

I've decided not to go for it. Too much risk involved for the return. Plus I like leaving my problems in the office, not bringing them home at night, which is almost certainly what I would be doing with the new job. Not worth it for the extra money.

People who park tight to your car in the next bay at supermarket car parks, or any big car park, when there are lines of other empty bays they could have parked in. Even worse when they get out and bang their door against your car.

Diet juice is much more refreshing IMO. One can of cola/irn bru and you can literally feel your teeth rotting away.

This. Once your tastebuds are acclimatised to the chemical taste, the sugary stuff tastes alarmingly thick, like drinking a pot of single cream.

Diet Coke is still horrid, however.

People who park tight to your car in the next bay at supermarket car parks, or any big car park, when there are lines of other empty bays they could have parked in. Even worse when they get out and bang their door against your car.

My car has had more bangs than Jordon.

I reckon you could park a car anywhere in an empty car park and guaranteed somebody will park next to you. Think it's called safety in numbers.

My car has had more bangs than Jordon.

I reckon you could park a car anywhere in an empty car park and guaranteed somebody will park next to you. Think it's called safety in numbers.

A great way to freak people out is to employ this same strategy on public transport. For example, if you walk onto a bus and find it empty but for one passenger, take the empty aisle seat beside them.