Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A new keyboard I ordered came today and there's no light or indicator on it for when you have the number lock on.

Send it back now.

I have one of them at work, no caps lock light and no number light. Your days of getting passwords correct with one capital letter and a number are fucked.

I have systems that only work in capitals, and others that are normal.....

It a stupid pain in ass.

Edited by MEADOWXI

Folk still print stuff?

How else are you supposed to fax a copy to folk?

I suppose you could take a picture of your screen, get it developed, then post it to them, but that's just ridiculous.

A new keyboard I ordered came today and there's no light or indicator on it for when you have the number lock on.

Yeah, they're becoming more common. I can't even imagine the massive cost savings that must be made from ditching that LED.

Dinnae say that in front of her mother, for God's sake. Surgery's just a bad idea at that age.

Yer maws glaikit as well.

In fairness so was the girl I slept with, she was a half two you'll do.

Radio DJ's that give themselves 'I'm yer pal' type single names, like Clyde's 'Knoxy' and 'Greggsy'.

Arseholes.

So much this!! West Sound's local dickhead of this type calls himself "Frenchie". Never seen the guy but the combination of his voice and his stupid fucking self-proclaimed name makes me despise the p***k!