Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Food in hospital looks okay actually, but the whole ward was reeking of whatever shite the scheme rat was stuffing down her scummy neck.

I know of someone my age (19) who is incredibly rotund, had a blood clot and his parents snuck him out of hospital to go to a McDonald's. Was a few year ago and quite disgusting.

Argument for case of dogs:

They don't take up as much room as fat people.

They don't smell as bad as fat people.

They cost less to feed than fat people.

Dogs aren't embarrassing to be seen in public with.

I bet your dog takes itself for a walk everyday.

What's wrong with that? :lol:

Are you called BigMartyn because you're a big idle lump? :huh:

Get off your arse man!

No because I'm 6ft5. I've been up since 0630 and been out for a walk. Now I'm going to pick up my niece and have a nice day out. The joys of continental shifts. Edited by BigMartyn86

I know of someone my age (19) who is incredibly rotund, had a blood clot and his parents snuck him out of hospital to go to a McDonald's. Was a few year ago and quite disgusting.

This *^^

We had a young(ish) patient with sepsis writhing around in bed, very very ill and clearly in a lot of pain and her mother asks can she take her outside for some fresh air !!!! Un feckin believable!!!

eta she was a smoker

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Every single person in a car advert, especially the ones where they appear to be a group of friends driving about laughing together "through the city" or "going off into the countryside" or doing wacky things like suddenly jumping out of the car and running into the sea with no clothes on.

I hope you catch hypothermia you insufferable whompercunting puddledrinking mouthbreathers.

Can I add to this the car adverts where it has obviously been flipped to make it appear that they're driving a right hand drive car? Usually with a registration plate along the lines of "W0W808" that will look ok either way round.

I'm aware that other countries drive on the other side, and showing that in your advert won't send me into some frothing mouthed rage that some swarthy foreign chappy is trying to sell me a motor.