Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Freezing my knackers off here. Too stubborn to put the heating back on, so I'm waiting for the wean to get his arse oot the tub so I can get myself immersed in some hot water.

Well, parts of myself. It's a bath, not a swimming pool.

People who get speedy boarding. Why pay extra to sit on the plane for longer?

Worse than ISIS imo.

Easyjet have assigned seats now. Why would you need to queue or get speedy boarding? Why don't they just call out boarding in groups like they used to?

It cost me a tenner for an extra piece of hand luggage and extra leg room at the front, as well as the delight of getting it up the queuing p***ks, rather than 40 for a hold bag and squished legs. Worth it.

It cost me a tenner for an extra piece of hand luggage and extra leg room at the front, as well as the delight of getting it up the queuing p***ks, rather than 40 for a hold bag and squished legs. Worth it.

Whoo, you sure showed them. On yersel', lad!

Sky Sports News and there over analysis of everything that happens in English football. Does my nut in. Then all the wee moronic Fuds on Twitter with alexis Sanchez or ozil as there display picture that have never been to an arsenal game. They are in my eyes what's ruining football and they need to be banned from talking about football and made to watch cricket or badminton.

If you wear them then you're a fucking mink.

After 2010 one of my friends took his off because he worked in McDonalds at the time, he left a few months later and reattached it. By burning it to get the ends to fuse together. The other way round from his Glastonbury band that was on the same wrist.

After 2010 one of my friends took his off because he worked in McDonalds at the time, he left a few months later and reattached it. By burning it to get the ends to fuse together. The other way round from his Glastonbury band that was on the same wrist.

Clatty b*****d