Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

A sad update folks. Sadly the little bird has gone to birdie heaven. I've been told not to tell a couple of my colleagues for fear they get upset.

It's a bloody bird FFS. I honestly don't know how some people manage to get through the day with all the tragic events in the world.

You should 'accidentally' let it slip. Perhaps even take some pictures of you violently sodomizing the dead bird then anonymously distribute them around the office...

Pain In The Fucking Arse Australian Emigration Update No.3267:

We've already uploaded and sent our Police Scotland criminal record check which includes everything on the Police National Computer for the entire UK. Now they've decided that's not good enough and have asked for a UK Police Certificate but the Association of Police Officers website is shite and won't let you upload your passport, proof of address etc no matter what format you try, but of course you don't find that out until you've already spent an eternity filling in the previous sections, so we have to print the 17 page form off and physically post the fucking thing.

Question 7 asks you for your criminal record!? WTF am I actually paying these c***s £45 per application for?

Where's Gowser when you need him?

Instead of Perth, Australia I'd move to Perth Scotland. It would be less hassle, and you can commute.

I would rather repeatedly stab myself in the testicles with a rusty screwdriver, but thanks for the thought all the same.

People in Aldi and Lidl who try packing their bags at the checkout.

I assume they're newbies to the whole retro packing vibe that Lidl have going on.

Anyone else mind the days when the routine at ALL supermarkets was that you put the shopping back in the trolley after it went through the register, took it over to the wee shelf on the wall, then did your packing there?

...waiting for Granny Danger to regale us with tales of shopping at Mr Tesco's farm by milking the cows and grinding the wheat :ph34r:

Have you and your other half ever contemplated becoming boat people, it seems it would be less stressful and you get to be sailors.

It's a pirate's life for Dee!

(man)

Have you and your other half ever contemplated becoming boat people, it seems it would be less stressful and you get to be sailors.

If we'd gone there as refugees when we started the process we'd have been granted asylum by now on the basis that if I returned home that mizfit would have me stabbed in the testicles.

If we'd gone there as refugees when we started the process we'd have been granted asylum by now on the basis that if I returned home that mizfit would have me stabbed in the testicles.

Or you'd have drowned in a boat off Christmas Island. Win-win I guess.

I assume they're newbies to the whole retro packing vibe that Lidl have going on.

Anyone else mind the days when the routine at ALL supermarkets was that you put the shopping back in the trolley after it went through the register, took it over to the wee shelf on the wall, then did your packing there?

...waiting for Granny Danger to regale us with tales of shopping at Mr Tesco's farm by milking the cows and grinding the wheat :ph34r:

I mind as a child going to FineFare with the parental and there were empty boxes for your shopping. We'd drive home in my dad's VW Scirocco and I'd smoke Silk Cut in the back. Halcyon days.

:lol:

A sad update folks. Sadly the little bird has gone to birdie heaven. I've been told not to tell a couple of my colleagues for fear they get upset.

It's a bloody bird FFS. I honestly don't know how some people manage to get through the day with all the tragic events in the world.

Minutes silence, card and a collection?

I would strongly recommend you do not do this. You'll spend the rest of your days in a detention centre on some island absolutely seething and on the verge of tears. Edited by Swarley

I mind as a child going to FineFare with the parental and there were empty boxes for your shopping. We'd drive home in my dad's VW Scirocco and I'd smoke Silk Cut in the back. Halcyon days.

This is exactly what I remember, but I was too young to smoke, so my dad use spark up a hamlet cigar in our mini clubman (windows shut), marvelous.

I would strongly recommend you do not do this. You'll spend the rest of your days in a detention centre on some island absolutely seething and on the verge of tears.

What's the weather like on these islands? Ups & downs wherever you go.