Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The fact that in King Size Pot Noodles, you only get normal sized sauce packets.

It fucks up the ratios.

You should look on the positive.

If you buy a regular size pot noodle they give you the same size sauce as a king.

Glass half full and all that.

You should look on the positive.

If you buy a regular size pot noodle they give you the same size sauce as a king.

Glass half full and all that.

This makes no sense.

The glass isn't half full if it's the same amount of water and a bigger glass (to take your analogy further).

I'm meant to be meeting a lassie tomorrow, but I'm steaming and I promised to take her to somewhere fancy for lunch outside of perth.

I'm not gonna be able to drive and I can't figure out a way to explain this to her as she's teetotal

I'm meant to be meeting a lassie tomorrow, but I'm steaming and I promised to take her to somewhere fancy for lunch outside of perth.

I'm not gonna be able to drive and I can't figure out a way to explain this to her as she's teetotal

Be honest.

She's not expecting you to not drink, and she'll respect you for not wanting to risk it.

Apologise, obviously, but honesty is always the play here.

"Bag o toot" will sort you oot.

Be honest.

She's not expecting you to not drink, and she'll respect you for not wanting to risk it.

Apologise, obviously, but honesty is always the play here.

Don't talk shite...He should lie. Tell her the car has broken down.

Honesty indeed, I never heard the likes of it!

+1 for the ol' "car troubles" ruse here. Apologise and offer to take her somewhere nice within town and then to the fancy place when it's 'fixed'.

Edited by Gaz

using the bus into the city centre today. why do people who have waited for the bus to arrive then spend ten mins rummaging around in their purse for the fare?

Edited by capybara