Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The large queues of people waiting for tickets and chanting songs of new mls team new york city fc.

I don't get this. If you live in the NYC area and like 'soccer' why do you not already follow the red bulls?

The large queues of people waiting for tickets and chanting songs of new mls team new york city fc.

I don't get this. If you live in the NYC area and like 'soccer' why do you not already follow the red bulls?

It's quite simple. Red Bull are Catholics. NYC are the team the proddies have been waiting for.

Much as I love Andy Murray, this Davis Cup crowd in Glasgow look like the kind of late teen middle class chinless wonders that make me cringe when I hear their insipid chanting and limp-wristed cheering. Wearing t-shirts they've just bought in the gift shop and union jacks painted on their faces, they are clearly only there so they can brag to their mates in the student union bar over a discount fishbowl about how the camera was "right on Finlay's face at one point, it was SSOOOOOO RANDOMMMM!!".

c***s.

Much as I love Andy Murray, this Davis Cup crowd in Glasgow look like the kind of late teen middle class chinless wonders that make me cringe when I hear their insipid chanting and limp-wristed cheering. Wearing t-shirts they've just bought in the gift shop and union jacks painted on their faces, they are clearly only there so they can brag to their mates in the student union bar over a discount fishbowl about how the camera was "right on Finlay's face at one point, it was SSOOOOOO RANDOMMMM!!".

c***s.

I actually became quite infuriated watching it.

Any adult who gets wee flags (of any kind) painted on their face is a wee tube.

Back to work tomorrow after a few days off. And the fact that I am getting nowhere in my attempt to find a new job. Is 55 to old ?

It's inexcusable for a 55 year old not to know the difference between 'to' and 'too' IMO...

:P

People (old ones in particular) who don't look whilst Crossing the road, twice today I've nearly knocked one down today, both of them clearly had sunday hymns on their minds, as both instances were near churches. And while I'm at it, that Jess Glynn, I'm sick of hearing her on the fuckin radio All of the time, she's just another average female singer.

It's on 19 November. You're probably just unaware of our because, er, there's no "reaction" to International Men's Day.

I love IMD. I sit about the house in my pants, scratching myself and smelling my own farts.

Admittedly its no different from any other day, but I still feel proud doing it.