Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Gary Neville commentating/analysing in general, but more specifically Neville commentating on Man City games. Aye we know you are a Man Utd fan, we get it. But you don't need to be 100% biased you complete f£cking boring sounding b£stard!

This goes without saying, but taxi companies.

Most of the time I'll give them some slack (DA Baracus has previously told us how fun a job it is) but I'm currently waiting on a taxi (and a replacement one) meant to be here at 6:15. Living in Aberdeen, had it been on time then we could be at Gleneagles by now. Still waiting... :angry:

No buses to country house and no other companies free.

Eta: extend that to Stirling / Dunfermline after they realised they sent it to the wrong address despite us confirming it about a dozen times. Prepaid dinner missed already and still at home. :(

Final edit: Took 2hrs 45 to get there. Taxi trip took 15 mins. May as well been a hotel in Edinburgh. Was given utter bullshit stories about nose to tail traffic jams due to a non-existent accident, tailbacks 2hrs after that massive Dons vs Accies game etc etc. May as well have told us the taxi had been abducted by aliens tbh.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I might have broken my big toe at football earlier. Too swollen to know for sure yet but it hurts like hell.

To add to that we got beat 4-3 after being 3-0 up, I took a head knock and Airdrie fucked my coupon late on.

I'm now sitting in the local on my tod drowning my sorrows. So its not all bad.

To add to that we got beat 4-3 after being 3-0 up, I took a head knock and Airdrie fucked my coupon late on.

Don't even remind me about the consistent last 10 mins bottle merchants that are Brechin. That must be the majority of games this season which we've thrown away now.

Sat absolutely fuming at the Brentford keeper today. Spent every possible second poncing around miles out of his area - up next the centre circle when he could.

Listen pal, when you can play like Manny Neuer then you can behave like him, alright?

Totally irrational, I know, but it distracted me disproportionately from what was an enjoyable, if fuicking cold, match.

People on the street or in shopping Malls that lack the skills to walk briskly in a straight line, love to suddenly stop or who walk 5 abreast at 0.5 miles per hour should be taken to some kind of internment camp before being disembowelled on prime time tv

A year and a half after buying a new bed and I'm still smashing my knee off of the end corner which has a wooden sticky-outey bit at just the perfect height for it. Managed to draw blood through denim this time and it's bound to swell up like hell. :(