Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pine cones are another item I've heard keeps them out. I've not mentioned that to her though as I don't want my flat looking like a f&cking forest floor!

Have you told her that walking about in the nip also keeps spiders out? Tell her you read it on the internet, same site as the conkers and pine cones.

As far as I'm aware there is only one sure fire way of keeping spiders out the house > Mortein

Have you told her that walking about in the nip also keeps spiders out? Tell her you read it on the internet, same site as the conkers and pine cones.

As far as I'm aware there is only one sure fire way of keeping spiders out the house > Mortein

With a rolled up newspaper handy as some of them can take ages to expire.

Having been woken by Mrs Mozza's snoring at 5am for around the past week, this morning she decides not to snore.

My brain on the other hand decides, ah well better fucking waken up anyway.

Cue scenes akin to The Big Yin's jet lag sketch.

Cue replies from randoms about also waking up due to Mrs Mozza's snoring.

Today's PTTGOYN is the 'seen' feature on Facebook.

My PTTGOYN is folk that can't just say they dont fancy a game of fives/pint etc and have to come up with a massive explanation as to why they wont be going. Just say you want to sit in with your Mrs or you can't be arsed!

My other half has a friend who comes up with the worst excuses but the fact she's genuinely telling the truth from her point of view makes it all the worse. the following are already used 'reasons' why she can't come to the pre-arranged drinks/cinema/dinner etc...

1) I've got housework to do. (we're talking dishes, hoovering... that level of important s**t)

2) I've got to look after my cat.

3) It's raining and I left my umbrella at my mum's at the weekend.

Edited by Hedgecutter

but at the top of the page it tells you when the last time someone was "seen"

So if I sent you a whattsap at 2pm and then saw that you were seen on whattsap at 2.15 I'd know you most likely had read my message.

In theory, aye.

But for example, I have a work whatsapp group that is forever going off and I reply on that. If you'd sent me a message I might not have been able to read what you've sent.

So even though I've been 'last seen' 10 minutes after you've sent the message, doesn't necessarily mean that I've read your one.

Incorrect. 1 tick means it has been sent successfully, 2 ticks is seen. If it hasn't sent it shows a clock.

Clock - not sent.

1 tick - sent from your end.

2 ticks - received at the recipients phone.

The only one that shows it has been read (I think) is BBM.

How the f**k do I leave a conversation on whatsapp on android. Give me option to delete and exit combo but once I have done that i get put back inn the next time someone sends something.

If you leave the conversation and you start getting messages again it probably means somebody's added you to it again. Check who the admin of the group is and ask.

When you message someone like on facebook or whatsapp, and it says "seen" and they don't reply

How the f**k do I leave a conversation on whatsapp on android. Give me option to delete and exit combo but once I have done that i get put back inn the next time someone sends something.

hmmm....

Just listen to Clyde Superscoreboard on my way through to Glasgow tonight......they spent the night talking about Ronny Deila then had the cheek to "discuss" the other teams during the closing music! :P

Took out a free trial of Sun+ membership for when it was covering the referendum, tried to cancel just there, what a hassle! Firstly, it doesn't just let you cancel from your account, you have to go into a live chat with someone. I got hit with some walloper called Bronte who didn't have a clue, after 20 minutes he sends me a message saying I should dial an 0800 number between 7am and 6pm to cancel and I have to quote this big ass long serial code. The absolute cheek! I tell him it's a bit of a hassle to cancel, he replies, 'They'll only ask a few questions...'

Scunnered. Serves me right for registering in the first place though.