Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Dad's Army is shite. In fact the majority of old comedies are shite. Only Fools And Horses; at best bland.

I imagine though that if I have kids they'll say Red Dwarf, Still Game etc are shit.

Dad's Army is shite. In fact the majority of old comedies are shite. Only Fools And Horses; at best bland.

I imagine though that if I have kids they'll say Red Dwarf, Still Game etc are shit.

#TALKINSHITE

;)

So, she goes to a hen night. There are penis shaped whistles on the table, they have a naked butler they all get selfies with and presumably they've dirty danced all over the shop.

I shag ONE FILTHY PROSTITUTE, and somehow 'our marriage is in trouble'.

Fucking sick of women and their double standards. :thumbsdown

So, she goes to a hen night. There are penis shaped whistles on the table, they have a naked butler they all get selfies with and presumably they've dirty danced all over the shop.

You shagged what :o

You shagged what :o

Oh dear...

Allo Allo is fucking class! Please include this in your MINORITY of old comedies.

I actually liked Allo Allo when I was a kid. The French cafe owner was a highlight. That was circa 20 ago mind and I haven't seen it since.

Edited by DA Baracus

Without getting into the zillion other exceptions which could be made, the point still stands that a weather presenter's 'news' is simply their own (needlessly depressing) opinion which they're pushing onto the nation and that's the pttgoyn. Additionally, that's hardly going to help the numerous clinically depressed folk which could do without the nonsense of being told to brace themselves for a "miserable week ahead". I'd imagine this is a strong underlying point in DA's initial post.

I actually can't believe people are complaining about bias weather reports. f**k the BBC and their discrimination against precipitation.

Audis. Used to be they were quite rare, now they're fucking everywhere and mainly (it seems) driven by utter knobs. Do they give exceptional HP deals or something? Must be close to being one of the most common brands on the road now.

I was expecting thus to be a Carlos the Sheepshagger type joke:

"I worked in the shipyards for 40 years. Do they call me Carlos the Ship Builder? Do they f***. I shag one sheep..."

I was expecting thus to be a Carlos the Sheepshagger type joke:

"I worked in the shipyards for 40 years. Do they call me Carlos the Ship Builder? Do they f***. I shag one sheep..."

Exactly! I'm glad someone got it, it makes me seem somehow slightly less odd.

If it makes you feel better, I quite enjoyed it. :babe2