Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

UKPC private company.

It's already in the bin, the dickheads.

Expect loads of scary letters for the next couple of months, and do the same. If you want to avoid them, and you were in a supermarket car park where you spent money it might be worth phoning the supermarket to find out if they have a minimum spend policy. I've done both, with no trouble. Never respond in any way to UKPC unless the supermarket says you're covered.

If it's any consolation they're too big for me ya fat b*****d. :P

It's OK lads, don't panic, the jeans have turned up. The missus came in and found them. Hanging up in my wardrobe. Despite me looking there three times.

How do they do that?

<<<<<

As I'm reading this on my phone on the train, I feel I should congratulate the boy to my left for his victory.

He's a scary looking c**t with a neck tattoo, so I'll just assume he's happy enough with his good fortune

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Some c**t locally is letting off huge loud fireworks, just scared the shit out of my dogs, that were out in the garden.

Why the f**k are they letting off fireworks? It's not dark yet, and it's not a "special" day like the 4th July or anything.

f**k off ya b*****ds!

Some c**t locally is letting off huge loud fireworks, just scared the shit out of my dogs, that were out in the garden.

Why the f**k are they letting off fireworks? It's not dark yet, and it's not a "special" day like the 4th July or anything.

f**k off ya b*****ds!

Old firm fan behaviour.

f**k off ya b*****ds!

It was a special day, for 'special' people.

Which supermarkets have a minimum spend?

How long until these companies give up?

I got done at Lidl, 10 minutes over the 2 hour limit. Phoned the head office of Lidl who said if I'd spent over £15 it would be cool. I had to send the evidence to the car park shysters though. That stopped it. Another time I wasn't shopping, different car park. They kept sending more and more threatening letters, and then almost pleading ones. Stopped after 2-3 months after no response from me.

Edited by welshbairn