Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This has been an excellent world cup so far, but Greece getting through to the last sixteen has put a bit of a dampener on it.

It's like watching the now-defunct Rangers 0-0 draw their way to the Uefa Cup Final a few years ago - fucking grim!

One can only hope they get knocked out now and this tournament doesn't turn into Euro 2004. :(

This has been an excellent world cup so far, but Greece getting through to the last sixteen has put a bit of a dampener on it.

It's like watching the now-defunct Rangers 0-0 draw their way to the Uefa Cup Final a few years ago - fucking grim!

One can only hope they get knocked out now and this tournament doesn't turn into Euro 2004. :(

'Mon the Greeks!

Fuckwit business users who constantly send through "urgent" requests, yet when you ask them for info it's suddenly not that urgent.

And the cherry on the cake is when they promise to send you some data, don't, then a week later ask you where the report is. I'm not a violent man but I almost put his head through the wall. :angry:

When people offer to make you a coffee.

They go into the kitchen, and put the kettle on. They then return for small chat when the kettle is boiling, kettle pops, and they forget about your fecking coffee! Then it gets awkward, can hardly say, where's my coffee pal?

Happened to me 3 times this week. Stay in the kitchen until the kettle is boiled and return only with coffee in tow.

When people offer to make you a coffee.

They go into the kitchen, and put the kettle on. They then return for small chat when the kettle is boiling, kettle pops, and they forget about your fecking coffee! Then it gets awkward, can hardly say, where's my coffee pal?

Happened to me 3 times this week. Stay in the kitchen until the kettle is boiled and return only with coffee in tow.

This has triggered the PTTGOYN that is: people who just leave the milk out and disappear presuming that you want some.

Wimbledon humour.

Halfway through Murray's game and there is a break in play, so someone shouts "We/I love you Andy". Cue mass laughter all round court.

What the Donald Duck is funny about that? Is Pimms really that strong?

It's hardly isolated either, nor is it particular to our reigning champion, because I've heard this sort of sh1te numerous times at Wimbledon.

Wimbledon humour.

Halfway through Murray's game and there is a break in play, so someone shouts "We/I love you Andy". Cue mass laughter all round court.

What the Donald Duck is funny about that? Is Pimms really that strong?

It's hardly isolated either, nor is it particular to our reigning champion, because I've heard this sort of sh1te numerous times at Wimbledon.

Whats with all the "c'mon Tim" stuff as well when Murray's playing. I don't get this at all. Are these people who don't like Murray, if so keep your mouth shut or shout for his opponent.

Unfunny wanks who shout this should be killed on the spot.

Whats with all the "c'mon Tim" stuff as well when Murray's playing. I don't get this at all. Are these people who don't like Murray, if so keep your mouth shut or shout for his opponent.

Unfunny wanks who shout this should be killed on the spot.

Famous for being the best Brit in fucking ages, as much as I detest Salmond as an individual, I would pay good money to see him in a digger levelling that place they still refer too as 'Henman Hill'