Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Go fucking home! No one else you work with (especially the customers you're coming in to contact with) wants your bugs![/quote)]ou

Im a bit better now. Im eating a load of fruit and veg at the moment, which probably aint helping.

Curry tonight - In fact (not real a fact) Get curry down you, you'll shit & shit but it will clean it out (old wives tale), I say rice soup "works here and you can imagine the shit that happens here"

Boiled rice & a chicken stock cube ;) work wonders

wimmen!! missus going out to get fags for herself,asks her to go up to asda and get a multi pack of sweets,"Im going to Jet garage" she says

jet garage is about a mile and a ahalf away, asda is two minutes up the road FFS!!!!

talk about saving petrol yadda yadda yadda :thumbsdown

"Oh your birthday is April 1st? So that must make you a fool?"

Aye pal that's the first time I've heard that in 40 years. What day were you born? Oh aye really, so that must make you a complete twat then.

Car Dealerships. They've got literally acres of parking spaces but they make their staff park in the streets, blocking access to residents and being a general PITA. Effectively, they're using public space to increase their own profits.

You should loudly slurp your coffee out of a cereal bowl. That'll show them.

Just caught one of the lassies using the same mug to eat her lunchtime soup. I asked her sarcastically if she ate all three meals out the same receptacle, but I don't think she could see my simmering seethe and resentment.

Just caught one of the lassies using the same mug to eat her lunchtime soup. I asked her sarcastically if she ate all three meals out the same receptacle, but I don't think she could see my simmering seethe and resentment.

Sounds like a jakeball.

Hipsters and their stupid fucking glasses.

I have thick rimmed glasses. I also have a duvet set with several thick rimmed glasses on them. Some are sunglasses. My mum bought me it.

Either my tooth has chipped, I have a chip (potato) in my tooth (serious possibility) or my wisdom tooth's not coming in properly. It's not causing me any pain but it's irritating me and I don't really know what to do. I'm going to have to go to the dentist if it stays the same. I hate the dentist.

Hipsters and their stupid fucking glasses.

20/20 vision, just a pair of empty frames

Dressing like a nerd, although I never got the grades

I remember when the kids at school would call me names

Now we're taking over their estates

Being a dickhead's cool

Do you wear skinny jeans, with turn ups, a Harrington and a tammy when the suns out?

If so, you're an annoying hipster c*nt.

Yes, I don't know what that is, yes, no. I don't even wear a tammy in the winter! #s0h1p5t3r

Edited by Smurph

The tesco petrol station in Dingwall must be closely linked to the Gaza Strip or something. I fucking hate Dingwall

You should go to the West End Filling Station instead. Petrol might be slightly dearer but you can pick up a cheap bottle of Malt to make up the difference.

Another dog-related one. When a dog owner tells you to "clap" their dog. What does that mean?

I can totally understand this one TBH. My mum's German Shepherd for example, the worst it'll do is maybe lick you to death but if somebody shows the fear and backs off then it'll think they're dodgy as f***. As a result, a mutual dislike and a Catch 22 situation occurs. Give her a quick clap on the other hand and you could potentially be best buddies forever.

My Mum also has a bit of bother with the UPS delivery guy who unfortunately (for him) is forced to wear a helmet at all times. The dog has a serious mistrust of anybody who feels the need to wear a hat at all times. Can't say I blame it TBH.

Eta: you don't even need to clap the dog. Just lower your hand and let it have a briefest of sniffs to show you don't give a f***, otherwise a lot of them will be onto you. Not ideal if you hate dogs I understand but the human initiated dislike can be mutual. Kind of like you saying "morning!" to somebody and then thinking "what a c***" when they blank you.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I think his point was that the term 'clap' was being used instead of 'stroke'. Clap would imply standing up and giving the dog a round of applause. Which no animal deserves. Unless of course it rips the UPS guy's podsack off and spits it back in his face while rolling helplessly on the ground in massive amounts of pain.

I think his point was that the term 'clap' was being used instead of 'stroke'. Clap would imply standing up and giving the dog a round of applause. Which no animal deserves. Unless of course it rips the UPS guy's podsack off and spits it back in his face while rolling helplessly on the ground in massive amounts of pain.

Some animals save human lives. They deserve more recognition than some humans tbh.

People who think it's a good idea to get on the train during rush hour with a bike/pram/dog etc...

Or pensioners who get on the bus and seem to take ages to get their pass out the wee holder they have, put it onto the ticket reader and then take the ticket out the machine. The last thing you need after a day at work!

Ordered some stuff from Rymans last Friday afternoon. Was over £30 so I qualified for free "next day delivery"

It didn't arrive on Saturday, so I naturally assumed it'd arrive Monday. Next working day and all that.

Didn't arrive. Got an Email Tuesday morning saying my order had been "delayed"

Got an Email last night saying it had been dispatched and gave me a tracking ID. Put tracking ID in their "tracker" and it says "no parcel found".

Resigned myself to sitting in all day waiting for a parcel that may or may not arrive :thumbsdown

People who think it's a good idea to get on the train during rush hour with a bike/pram/dog etc...

So, people with prams who, like you, are on their way to work, should not be allowed to take their children to nursery first?

My morning commute is dreadful, and frankly, it's down to people who have an attitude like you.