Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Arseholes who can't use an umbrella. The amount of times I've been poked/bumped into by idiots using umbrellas today is ridiculous, especially by the tidal wave of scum disembarking from buses on Queensferry Street. People who wish to use an umbrella should have to sit some kind of test, similar to the driving test, with a theory and practical element. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than watching some clown struggling to use an umbrella on a wet and windy day, a small measure of revenge.

Arseholes who can't use an umbrella. The amount of times I've been poked/bumped into by idiots using umbrellas today is ridiculous, especially by the tidal wave of scum disembarking from buses on Queensferry Street. People who wish to use an umbrella should have to sit some kind of test, similar to the driving test, with a theory and practical element. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than watching some clown struggling to use an umbrella on a wet and windy day, a small measure of revenge.

The bus stops on Lothian Road were exactly the same. Being of average height, the prongs tend to be my eye level. Albeit I wear glasses so that's a bit safer.

Vegetarians are selfish c***s. When they visit you they expect their attention-seeking needs to be catered to but will I get offered a steak when we go round to their place? Will I f**k.

Next time you get invited to theirs you should bring a live chicken and sacrifice it on their dining table. IMO.

3 bouts of the skitters today. No doubt i'll be giving another statement to the porcelain polis shortly. Still, im at work so im getting paid for it.

nothing better - time and a turd

Personalised number plate?

That's normally the clincher.

My work just bought a car with reg (ศ ฤ 666) I have to drive clients round in this guest what they spot straight away

ETA - it's not personalised ^_^

Edited by SlipperyP

3 bouts of the skitters today. No doubt i'll be giving another statement to the porcelain polis shortly. Still, im at work so im getting paid for it.

Go fucking home! No one else you work with (especially the customers you're coming in to contact with) wants your bugs!

People that allow their dog to run up to you, and proceed to tell you that "she's harmless" whilst the animal is slavering all over your leg. Get your dogs under control.

Another dog-related one. When a dog owner tells you to "clap" their dog. What does that mean?

doing-doing-tricks-animals-gif.gif

Go fucking home! No one else you work with (especially the customers you're coming in to contact with) wants your bugs![/quote)]

Im a bit better now. Im eating a load of fruit and veg at the moment, which probably aint helping.