Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I fucking hate it when you stand near a hand dryer system and it senses you and goes off without you touching it, gives me a fucking fright

The one right next to the door of the gents in Bannermans?

Finish peeing, wash hands, dry hands, open door....... 'brrrrrrrrrrrrrr'.... bloody thing starts up again. Same anytime anyone walks into the loo.

Edited by Boo Khaki

The one right next to the door of the gents in Bannermans?

Finish peeing, wash hands, dry hands, open door....... 'brrrrrrrrrrrrrr'.... bloody thing starts up again. Same anytime anyone walks into the loo.

i get it in the changing room of the gym i go to, i always forget that its going to go off but what a fucking fright i do when it does, its just one of those incredibly annoying things that theres no one you can really blame for it but keeps happening! Happens a few other places too and it really gets to me

Wheres banner mans again it rings a bell?

Lucy Beale from Eastenders. Horrid, scrawny little wretch.

Suppose that applies to the actress in real life too since it's based mainly on her horrid, scrawny wretchiness.

Apparently an icon on pro-anorexia sites too given the site below pic comes from on Google Images.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1392150355.411760.jpg

Definitely wouldn't.

Lies

I was sitting working away in the library at uni, getting a decent amount of stuff done. Then I took a break and found out that the USA were playing Canada in the ice-hockey. Haven't done any work for the last half an hour!

Staff development day at work..

Bliss.. <_<

Sounds almost as shit as the training day I had. Trainer is a complete waffler, there is no structure, he's allowing himself to get distracted by people asking stupid questions that are only specific to their role, I don't think I learned anything today.

Travelling home from Tenerife's 24 degree heat today to the prospect of a 10am kick off in baltic and doubtless pissing wet Newton Mearns tomorrow. Not pleasing, especially after a week of smoking, eating and drinking enough to knock 5 years off my life span.

That behaviour is despicable. A woman at my work coughs every minute or so, very loudly, and never covers her mouth. Fucking disgusting and very, very annoying.

In a similar vein, people that walk past you in the street and cough or sneeze in your direction without either covering their mouths/noses or turning away from you are fucking arseholes of the highest order.

Just to add to the never-ending list of female traits that do my head in, there's some dame I work with who laughs at virtually everything. It is no exaggeration when I say she does this annoying as f**k giggle after about 90% of her sentences.

When you're looking up questions such as "how long do I boil baby potatoes for?" and e.g. Yahoo answers is full of shite along the lines of "until they're tender, test with a knife". Then there's the "I like to put some herbs in mine..." brigade. Shut the f*** up unless you're going to answer the original question bitch.

Slow motion replays.

Some at the winter olympics have been extremely irritating. I don't mind a replay in slow motion of an excellent move/goal/save etc. but this morning at the olympics within the space of 15 minutes I saw a guy bite an apple, a guy pull off a glove with his teeth and a guy chew a banana; open mouthed I should add, and you saw it all go around his mouth like a washing machine, f%ck%ng grose! Who the f%ck wants to see shit like that in slow motion?! In football the stupid ones tend to me players clapping or winking. Utter pointless use of slow motion IMO. Either show me a good piece of sporting action or a lassie with big jugs jumping up and down.

Slow motion replays.

Some at the winter olympics have been extremely irritating. I don't mind a replay in slow motion of an excellent move/goal/save etc. but this morning at the olympics within the space of 15 minutes I saw a guy bite an apple, a guy pull off a glove with his teeth and a guy chew a banana; open mouthed I should add, and you saw it all go around his mouth like a washing machine, f%ck%ng grose! Who the f%ck wants to see shit like that in slow motion?! In football the stupid ones tend to me players clapping or winking. Utter pointless use of slow motion IMO. Either show me a good piece of sporting action or a lassie with big jugs jumping up and down.

scotfree has posted many an entertaining gif on NSFW, this may keep you occupied all night.