Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just back in from having supper at a friends house, been there since 7pm. I was driving because I'm working tommorow. The wife seems to think its funny to sit and sip the same glass off wine for nearly an hour, whilst blethering to her pal, while I'm sitting there wanting to get to my bed, Cos I'm up at 6.40 in the morning. Unreasonable behaviour on her behalf surely??

I thought she had her own transport.

benido10.jpg

Girls who 'chant', and what I mean by that is basically groups of drunken women (middle aged ones are the worst) who chant everything they are doing when on a night out. Actually large groups of women in general, they terrify me and disgust me in equal measures.

Girls who 'chant', and what I mean by that is basically groups of drunken women (middle aged ones are the worst) who chant everything they are doing when on a night out. Actually large groups of women in general, they terrify me and disgust me in equal measures.

^^^ Got the rebuff.

I fucking despise the saying 'you and yours'. It was rife at Christmas and New Year time. 'All the best to you and yours'... Seen it on here aswell, just speak fucking properly.

I think yourselves should shut up.

Know what the poster means about loud women, there's one at my work who makes the entire canteen empty as soon as we see her approaching outside.

At her hen night she had a giant inflatable penis and went around hitting men with it. Every week she shouts about drinking this and that and how a member of her family is in jail or up the duff or dead or something.

She gets on the bus with some poor sod who tries to hide but she sits right next to him shouting about how her fanny hurts from last nights pumping.

I think my worst nightmare would to be on a night out with her and her mates, I like a laugh and I'm not a prude but f**k sake tone it down a bit please.

Know what the poster means about loud women, there's one at my work who makes the entire canteen empty as soon as we see her approaching outside.

At her hen night she had a giant inflatable penis and went around hitting men with it. Every week she shouts about drinking this and that and how a member of her family is in jail or up the duff or dead or something.

She gets on the bus with some poor sod who tries to hide but she sits right next to him shouting about how her fanny hurts from last nights pumping.

I think my worst nightmare would to be on a night out with her and her mates, I like a laugh and I'm not a prude but f**k sake tone it down a bit please.

Ha ha - I agree mate - I know the type as well.... And just because I'm too polite to tell her to f**k right off and too slow / stupid to run away when I see her then I always get collared by her....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ross Kemp. Just seen a clip for one of his pish TV shows.

Other than on Extras (where he was good) I've never seen more than a few seconds of this guy but he just strikes me as being an absolute arseholes.

Previously I would have agreed with you but some of his 'Extreme World' shows have been excellent. He isn't the best presenter and he does grate on me still, but the content of some of the shows he has made recently is very good.

I don't know which annoys me more. The ignorant selfish bassas that nip into the slip road at j12 on the M8 and then push their way back into the traffic at the J13 off ramp, or the lily livered pinkos who let them back in.

I'm fine when my mum comes into my room to borrow a DVD or something, but when she comes back and doesn't put it back in alphabetical order, that really annoys me. City of God does not come before Big Lebowski. It was more than one that was mis-placed. In fact, some of them in the upper tier had been put in upside down. Words will be had and borrowing privileges may be removed.