Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Can't comment on Sellic as we haven't played them in years, but when we were at Ibrox last season there was a hoard of younsters who practically faced us for the whole game trying to get a reaction. Pretty tragic. Nice to wipe the smile off their faces with the win mind you.

To not tarnish them all with the same brush though; before the game a group of younger fans walked past and said to us "Good luck tonight" (tongue-in-cheek of course) to which I replied "Aye, you'll need it", I was half expecting a mouthful of abuse but instead they walked on and I heard one say "Aye we probably will actually!" :lol:

When we were at St Murn a few weeks ago, the ballboys were acting like complete fannies towards the departing QoS fans. I know they are just kids but you'd have thought they would be warned to keep it shut in that area of the ground.

When we were at Ibrox in September there was 1 particular mutant who had no care about what the game and spent the entire 90 minutes directing verbals at the travelling support. At one point he started kissing the badge on his shirt......which turned out to be the Chelsea away shirt. Was all very strange

Celtic are worse IMO. That area of the ground has been fairly empty the times I've been there so you can easily spot the folk who move seats when they score to try and rub it in.

They usually end up getting flung out as well which amuses me greatly.

Kids soft play + hangover = hell.

If it wasn't for the dirty grannys I'd be seething .

I can confirm it is indeed hell. Went a few weeks back thinking I was fine until the hangover hit me like a sledgehammer as soon as I walked through the door.

A few shots on the slides squared me up though.

Which suggests your referring to Rangers and Celtic being at home where it's mostly season tickets and seats are pre-determined. Therefore it's not deliberate and you're talking shite.

The folk moving part was in reference to Celtic only. The times I've been there the section on the right of the away section (as you face the pitch) has been pretty much empty leaving folk to sit where they like.

Why would I try and make up something so trivial? :lol:

When we were at Ibrox in September there was 1 particular mutant who had no care about what the game and spent the entire 90 minutes directing verbals at the travelling support. At one point he started kissing the badge on his shirt......which turned out to be the Chelsea away shirt. Was all very strange

:lol:

Fans who would rather gesticulate to the opposing fans than celebrate when their team scores. Even worse when it's a team with more money and far better players, such as Man City and Cardiff. Watching MOTD and some Man City fans were clearly seen doing it when they scored the first. Aye well done dickheads

I've found Celtic and Rangers fans to be quite bad for this as well. A load of them seem to deliberately sit at the away the end with the sole purpose of trying to wind folk up. Very odd behaviour.

Celtic are worse IMO. That area of the ground has been fairly empty the times I've been there so you can easily spot the folk who move seats when they score to try and rub it in.

They usually end up getting flung out as well which amuses me greatly.

Funnily enough I've never seen the home side scoring at Celtic Park.

Celtic-v-Morton-2298669.jpg

tumblr_lnwy9d0X5u1qh2mpqo1_500.gif

What is it with the English and their obsession with wearing shorts? Shorts are for sport and cutting about beach resorts in temperatures over 70 degrees, not Gateshead pubs in January.

Fucking weird sassenach schoolboy-fixated arseholes.

What is it with the English and their obsession with wearing shorts? Shorts are for sport and cutting about beach resorts in temperatures over 70 degrees, not Gateshead pubs in January.

Schoolboy arsehole fixated forum for this pish..

You get folk going about like that in Glasgow at any time of year! So not just the English?

Two things have ripped my knitting in the past 48 hours. One was an American football (soccer) blogger on Twitter who insists on conflating 'England' and 'Britain'. Give it a few months, maybe. He didn't take too kindly to being corrected, poor wee soul.

Then there was the gigging arsehole with the hat and specs on the 2pm Glasgow to Edinburgh train yesterday who insisted on talking about masturbation at the top of his voice. I'll bet his name was Gavin. He had a laugh like Butthead. Got off at Falkirk High. Falkirk, my commiserations.

:wacko: