Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The guy in front of me on the bus has so much body spray in I reckon if I light a match next to him, he'll catch fire. Plus his stupid bleached quiffy, side parting, shite haircut is obscuring my view of the wee durtys on the bus. :(

Lose, lose.

Big team meeting at work today so a few things.

People who don't know how to use PowerPoint. Clue: it is to compliment what you are saying by adding graphs,photos or highlighting key point. It's not your speech fucking verbatim. If it is f**k off and I'll read it at my leisure.

People who set out the tea and coffee and don't understand the order goes, cups,tea/ coffee,hot water,milk,biscuits. Anything else defeats the point of queuing and leaves the whole table like hyenas round a zebra carcas as people nip in and out and back and forward.

Other people.

Work.

This.

Had my work do on Thursday night and hearing people drone on and on and on about figures that you can read for yourself is absolutely brutal.

Also, my area manager came out dressed as a boxer to Eye of the Tiger. Couldn't make it up

Fetch the guitar. We actually have a senior manager who wanders around playing his guitar and singing every so often. I think he's got a screw loose.

Depends where you work?

Would be ok in a recording studio!

Was in a meeting on Friday afternoon and was thinking of invergowrie arab's post. The presenter (a manager) was just reading off the slides, some slides had so much info that you couldn't read it all before she moved onto the next one, there were graphs where the writing was so small that you couldn't make out what it was about etc etc etc. Outcome was that everyone was bored rigid within 5mins and couldn't wait for it to end. You can usually tell this by the lack of questions asked by the audience apart from the one or two sooks.

Edited by Swarley

No bacon at The Horn! :angry:

I went there expecting some messianic experience but the bacon was shit.

Actually the whole breakfast was particularly average despite costing me a small fortune. The bacon was definitely the worst part though.

PTTGOY

Being reminded of disappointing breakfasts.

Fans who would rather gesticulate to the opposing fans than celebrate when their team scores. Even worse when it's a team with more money and far better players, such as Man City and Cardiff. Watching MOTD and some Man City fans were clearly seen doing it when they scored the first. Aye well done dickheads

Fans who would rather gesticulate to the opposing fans than celebrate when their team scores. Even worse when it's a team with more money and far better players, such as Man City and Cardiff. Watching MOTD and some Man City fans were clearly seen doing it when they scored the first. Aye well done dickheads

I've found Celtic and Rangers fans to be quite bad for this as well. A load of them seem to deliberately sit at the away the end with the sole purpose of trying to wind folk up. Very odd behaviour.

I've found Celtic and Rangers fans to be quite bad for this as well. A load of them seem to deliberately sit at the away the end with the sole purpose of trying to wind folk up. Very odd behaviour.

Can't comment on Sellic as we haven't played them in years, but when we were at Ibrox last season there was a hoard of younsters who practically faced us for the whole game trying to get a reaction. Pretty tragic. Nice to wipe the smile off their faces with the win mind you.

To not tarnish them all with the same brush though; before the game a group of younger fans walked past and said to us "Good luck tonight" (tongue-in-cheek of course) to which I replied "Aye, you'll need it", I was half expecting a mouthful of abuse but instead they walked on and I heard one say "Aye we probably will actually!" :lol:

When we were at St Murn a few weeks ago, the ballboys were acting like complete fannies towards the departing QoS fans. I know they are just kids but you'd have thought they would be warned to keep it shut in that area of the ground.