Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yodel. They should join with CityLink and become one mega crap delivery company. Just received an email and text message saying that the courier had been round to deliver my parcel but nobody was around to sign for it. This is despite the fact I am sitting in the living room, right beside the door and I am able to see any car/ van that drives past.

Bawbags.

I'll raise you parcel force, who have updated the tracker to say "Addressee advised to collect from Post Office".

Eh, no I haven't, I was in the house at both times you "attempted delivery", and Parcel Force normally post that wee card to you so it arrives days after the day the package was supposed to. And it hasn't yet.

People who bid on your items on Ebay without paying straight away are utter c***s.

Sold a brand new iPhone 5 there for £380 and the guy messaged me saying he will be able to pay after midnight on Wednesday. If you don't have money to pay for the thing don't fucking bid on it.

I've been getting fed up with e bay recently because of this. Sold a set of golf clubs and the boy done the same, bought them on the Monday then e mailed me to say he would pay on the friday and then tried to haggle the delivery.

Sold a stone island jacket to some guy in Dunfermline as well. Told him I would just deliver it myself as I was working over there. Guy said he would just pay cash on delivery so not a problem. Guy shows up with his mum who done nothing but moan at the price for a second hand jacket and if I had any paper work to prove it was real or her son wasnt buying it.

I've been getting fed up with e bay recently because of this. Sold a set of golf clubs and the boy done the same, bought them on the Monday then e mailed me to say he would pay on the friday and then tried to haggle the delivery.

Sold a stone island jacket to some guy in Dunfermline as well. Told him I would just deliver it myself as I was working over there. Guy said he would just pay cash on delivery so not a problem. Guy shows up with his mum who done nothing but moan at the price for a second hand jacket and if I had any paper work to prove it was real or her son wasnt buying it.

Did she take a boot in the pie in lieu of the paperwork?

Arseholes who can't wait literally 5 seconds to let folk off the train before they pile on. The train isn't going to shoot away in that 5 second interval you moron.

Used to hate that in London on the tube. It like everybody standing up when a plane halts. What is the rush?

Arseholes who can't wait literally 5 seconds to let folk off the train before they pile on. The train isn't going to shoot away in that 5 second interval you moron.

I mind a few years ago at Kinghorn station getting of the train carrying a backpack with tent and bed roll I had this woman push past me as I got off. Totally stupid on her part as we were the only people getting on and off the train. I got angry and told her to have a bit more consideration.

I've also seen Rangers fans (Rangers were at Tannadice that day) pushing past people getting off the train in Dundee station so they could get the table seats so they can eat their take-aways and drink their alchohol. Not surprising the folks getting off were angry at being pushed aside and some shouted at them, but they couldn't care less. Pushing past someone to get on a train is not just selfish but dangerous as someone getting off can lose their balance and fall between the train and the platform or fall on the platform and injure themselves.

That drives me nuts on the train or Subway, I can't bite my lip I have to say something usually rather loud.

I do hate having to wait 5 seconds before skipping an ad on YouTube though

Pushing past someone to get on a train is not just selfish but dangerous as someone getting off can lose their balance and fall between the train and the platform or fall on the platform and injure themselves.

A good push backwards sending them down the gap would certainly make them think twice the next time.

A good push backwards sending them down the gap would certainly make them think twice the next time.

For those Rangers fans falling between the train and the platform would have been an impossibility, getting wedged between the door step and the platform would have been hilarious and more likely given the size of them.

Those stupid cone paper cups for drinking water. We have them at my work and they are awful. They hold a mouthful of water at best and you have to use a new one each time since you can't set it down anywhere. What the f**k?

Those stupid cone paper cups for drinking water. We have them at my work and they are awful. They hold a mouthful of water at best and you have to use a new one each time since you can't set it down anywhere. What the f**k?

That's precisely why they do it, so you cant stand them on your desk.

That's precisely why they do it, so you cant stand them on your desk.

Aye but not everyone is a bumbling bouffon who knocks over all they see. Plenty of us can actually manage to notice a cup of liquid on the desk and not knock it over.

Aye but not everyone is a bumbling bouffon who knocks over all they see. Plenty of us can actually manage to notice a cup of liquid on the desk and not knock it over.

Absolutely. But there's also economics to consider; paper cones are cheaper and hold less water, saving money on water subscription, cups and potentially ruined equipment from spillages.

Absolutely. But there's also economics to consider; paper cones are cheaper and hold less water, saving money on water subscription, cups and potentially ruined equipment from spillages.

Ah but they aren't exactly environmentally friendly when folk burn through loads of cups.