Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Those photos with size 14/16 mannequins and the text saying that they are more representative of "real" women's sizes.

Who fucking decided that you are more of a woman because you eat more food or are 'bigger boned'?

My wife is a relatively tall size 8/10. Does that make her less of a woman?

Edited by Andy C

Those photos with size 14/16 mannequins and the text saying that they are more representative of "real" women's sizes.

Who fucking decided that you are more of a woman because you eat more food or are 'bigger boned'?

Don't they just mean in comparison to previous mannequins which were thin size 6 things?

Personally a size 14/16 seems large to me, but when you look around it probably does represent a majority in Scotland.

Wife's at home awaiting a deliver and gets an email from DPD saying "we tried to deliver but nobody was at home....please call us to rearrange, quoting the number left on the card put through your door"

1. She was at home the whole time.

2. There is no card. They never came.

3. b*****ds.

Guest The Phoenix

Her judgement in men is distinctly suspect but other than that she's top drawer. 8)

For the second time, today Mrs Bold had to go to court as a witness. (Trivial spat which she didn't even see but Plod took a statement from her.) So - for the second time - day off work, disrupted schedule, much rearranging - and adjourned again. A defence witness had failed to turn up. So because of some wee ned's rights, a busy professional will need a third day off work etc.

No F in justice.