Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Having been ritually subjected to this show I just want to know what's the point in a sing off when one judge always votes on potential or history and not the actual song?

Fecking traffic lights.

Actually, not traffic lights which are obviously necessary. But traffic lights that go green long enough for one car to go through and another car to go through on amber. This was on a main road (Cathcart Road in Crosshill) yesterday. Pointless.

Speaking of the X-Factor, I watched it for a bit last night due to the girlfriend's telly request and it's on tonight again while I am cleaning my flat. The judges seem to say 'you are singing for your life out there', or 'you looked like you were signing for your life right there'.

Has the X-Factor introduced some kind of ritual killings to the proceedings as a way of trying to get one over on Strictly in the ratings war? Do the acts who are voted off get killed? (I mean their careers are already dead I suppose)

Also Sharon Osbourne is a mess, I am sure she is constantly off her head on something, and has Nicole Sherzinburgereggener invented her own dialect? She seems to have added a 'sh' to the beginning of every second word 'shamazing' etc.

Actually scrap that, what the f**k am I doing with my life that I have seen two episodes of the X-Factor in the same weekend?

Welcome to the world of long-term relationships my friend.

If you take the piss out the show enough whilst watching it I'm sure she'll eventually tell you to f**k off to the pub or something.

P.S I reckon she's a keeper!

When you're searching holiday websites in the last minute deals sections and it asks you to state your destination before it you a list of which deals are available.

I don't know, you tell me where the ******* deals are you ******* **** of a ******* website.

Edited by Hedgecutter

When you fancy some ice cream on a cold and wet autumn/winter's day and then you get folk going ''OMG how can you eat ice cream on a day like this?!?!111''

Because it's fuckin fantastic and my enjoyment of ice cream is not directly correlated to weather conditions, that's how!

Has the X-Factor introduced some kind of ritual killings to the proceedings as a way of trying to get one over on Strictly in the ratings war? Do the acts who are voted off get killed? (I mean their careers are already dead I suppose)

This is the next logical step in "reality TV". Once they introduce "Running Man" style death games in place of phone votes, that's when I'll start watching.

Guest The Phoenix

Failed my driving test due to one fucking stupid mistake at traffic lights.

seething.gif

Trying to engage in sexual intercourse with the Examiner, even whilst stationary at traffic lights, probably was pretty stupid TBF.

Trying to engage in sexual intercourse with the Examiner, even whilst stationary at traffic lights, probably was pretty stupid TBF.

That may have been slightly less daft than the manoeuvre I actually tried.

Just remember for next time.

Red means Stop.

Green means Go.

Amber is pointless.

Cheers.