Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm quite sure that folk going on their holidays and pretending its to raise money for charity has been mentioned umpteen times on here however in light of this story in the paper today I'll put it up again.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/perth-kinross/it-s-about-not-giving-up-fundraiser-emma-down-but-not-out-1.141348

i dont know what it is but there is something about the whole waste of time i find utterly hilarious.

I'm quite sure that folk going on their holidays and pretending its to raise money for charity has been mentioned umpteen times on here however in light of this story in the paper today I'll put it up again.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/perth-kinross/it-s-about-not-giving-up-fundraiser-emma-down-but-not-out-1.141348

i dont know what it is but there is something about the whole waste of time i find utterly hilarious.

Doing events to give her a sense of adventure! No wonder people ain't sponsoring her it's supposed to be stuff no other fucker wants to do!

I'd happily do half the things she has planned.

What next a sponsored cruise around the Mediterranean?!

Doing events to give her a sense of adventure! No wonder people ain't sponsoring her it's supposed to be stuff no other fucker wants to do!

I'd happily do half the things she has planned.

What next a sponsored cruise around the Mediterranean?!

Anyone want to sponsor me for a week in Las Vegas? For research and a sense of adventure, of course...

Anyone want to sponsor me for a week in Las Vegas? For research and a sense of adventure, of course...

Your target of 5000 shouldn't be that hard to achieve!

Notice that she's done a trek in a foreign land and a couple other cool things but hasn't been anywhere near the planned bungee jump she has on her schedule!

She also has a Christmas ball as one of those horrendous challenges too.

At it.

I'm planning on doing a five day Disney World marathon. Five whole days in that theme park, I don't know how I'll manage it but i'll stick my Just Giving page up soonish.

I'm planning on doing a five day Disney World marathon. Five whole days in that theme park, I don't know how I'll manage it but i'll stick my Just Giving page up soonish.

Sounds pretty torturous to be fair.

You could be onto some big donations for this sacrifice.

People who stop a bus from pulling away from the stop so they can get on by running in front of it from the other side of the street.

A fellow bus gripe excellent. I always take a limited stops bus home at night. Never fails to amuse and annoy me when some idiot gets all ratty when the driver doesn't stop when they want. Equally the reaction from people at the bus stop as the bus flies past, pure seethe.

The Vodafone signal where my new job is. 1 bar with GPRS if you're lucky.

I despise my phone. I'm with Tesco and every time I go to phone someone it comes up Emergency Calls or sometimes there isn't even a signal. I rarely get a good signal :(