Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had items arranged to be delivered today. I paid extra so they were specifically delivered today. Turns out I'll not be getting them until tomorrow. Means I've had to reschedule a few appointments so I can be in the house to sign for it.

I also had a parcel attempt to be delivered yesterday, despite specifically requesting today.

Why can companies not just deliver products on the day the customer wants them when it's THEM that offers a variety of days to select it to be delivered??

I had items arranged to be delivered today. I paid extra so they were specifically delivered today. Turns out I'll not be getting them until tomorrow. Means I've had to reschedule a few appointments so I can be in the house to sign for it.

I also had a parcel attempt to be delivered yesterday, despite specifically requesting today.

Why can companies not just deliver products on the day the customer wants them when it's THEM that offers a variety of days to select it to be delivered??

It wasn't UK Mail by any chance was it?

I've dealt with them twice and they've been fucking useless both times.

The wife is away to some hen do this weekend down south, so I'm at home with the kids. Just about to head out to get some things I need for dinner tonight, but cannot find either set of keys. Literally pulled the house apart, and I can't find them anywhere. Ready to greet.

Guest The Phoenix

The wife is away to some hen do this weekend down south, so I'm at home with the kids. Just about to head out to get some things I need for dinner tonight, but cannot find either set of keys. Literally pulled the house apart, and I can't find them anywhere. Ready to greet.

They'll be where you left them, they always are.

Seriously though, I feel for you Adam - I assume you've phoned the brains of the outfit to see if she's got any ideas?

They'll be where you left them, they always are.

Seriously though, I feel for you Adam - I assume you've phoned the brains of the outfit to see if she's got any ideas?

I honestly think she must be away with both sets, I always leave mine in the kitchen or in the actual lock. The door is unlocked so there's no trouble getting out the house, it's leaving it unlocked when I'm out that concerns me!

No, she isn't due to land until 10ish so will need to wait until then.

Guest The Phoenix

I honestly think she must be away with both sets, I always leave mine in the kitchen or in the actual lock. The door is unlocked so there's no trouble getting out the house, it's leaving it unlocked when I'm out that concerns me!

No, she isn't due to land until 10ish so will need to wait until then.

Not looking good. :(

Best of luck.

Why is the number lock button on the keyboard above the number pad? Dunno how many times in work I've hit it without noticing and proceeded to type in a huge longer number without anything actually being entered!!

Who gives a shit about keys, you're married to and get to pump Louise Redknapp!

jamie-redknapp-solo.jpg

Otters.

Nice cuddle Scottish wildlife until they become a pain.

Unlike seals, shooting is a no no , and to trap them you need prior permissions and an agreement to relocate them.

Can't kill anything these days :(