Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The inability to have a long lie-in on a Sunday

*first post on here for ages and its in the pttgoyn thread :(

Hi everybody :)

Yip im about to cut the grass canny sleep anyway.

Guest The Phoenix
Shoe shopping with the mrs is the worst

Shoes for her?

FFS, I didn't think any male in his right mind went shopping for shoes with his wife/girlfriend/partner.

Shoe shopping with the mrs is the worst

Shoes for her? FFS, I didn't think any male in his right mind went shopping for shoes with his wife/girlfriend/partner.

I don't even go shoe shopping with my wife when she's buying my shoes, never mind hers.

Dear Div,

Do your own fucking dirty work.

Forum Support and Suggestions
If you are unsure of the new forum then this is the place to ask questions, report bugs and get help !

You may also email support@pieandbovril.com or visit our online support website at http://pieandbovril.zendesk.com

No one else in this house understands that the trash needs to be taken out to the bin, it doesn't just magically move by itself!

Hope you told your house mates that when you say trash, you mean rubbish, and not people?

My money's on scruffy inverted ninja.

I went inverted ninja, although it wasn't TOO bad. Fortunately I cooked my whole face, so it was hard to tell under the red glow.

I consider this weekend seized, and I don't care if I posted this on the wrong thread!:D

Yesterday I was at the Inch with some pals and was told not to drink much by my girlfriend since we had to go shopping. I then got told I wasn't allowed out as she can't drink because of her diet and because I needed to drive the next day. I accepted this to be nice to her. Today she asked me to go jogging, at 7 at night, just as I had put on Football Manager. I said no..... She said what about tomorrow..... I said maybe, it depends when I finish......

She's now in bed, fuming at me, telling me I'm a horrible boyfriend, that I'm incredibly selfish and that I never do anything to help.

I'll never understand women or myself. Never

Seize the moment.

I tried it before and it paid off, ever since it's failed though. Been met with fists, feet and even biting. Although I suppose some people might consider that foreplay

Yesterday I was at the Inch with some pals and was told not to drink much by my girlfriend since we had to go shopping. I then got told I wasn't allowed out as she can't drink because of her diet and because I needed to drive the next day. I accepted this to be nice to her. Today she asked me to go jogging, at 7 at night, just as I had put on Football Manager. I said no..... She said what about tomorrow..... I said maybe, it depends when I finish......

She's now in bed, fuming at me, telling me I'm a horrible boyfriend, that I'm incredibly selfish and that I never do anything to help.

Fight fire with fire.

Make her do shit she doesn't want to do.

Oh and remind her what a bus looks like, if you want a drink and she needs a lift then that's her problem.

#manup

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Call her bluff, dump her. See how she likes that shit!

Guest The Phoenix

Call her bluff, dump her. See how she likes that shit!

What a relief you didn't use the word "on" in your first sentence.

What a relief you didn't use the word "on" in your first sentence. 

That might be the subject of a new thread in the Perv forum. "So I took a dump on my girlfriend....."

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app