Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Went out for a walk then the poor wee bugger got a shard of broken Buckfast bottles in his paw. So I would say people that leave broken glass bottles on the pavement are a bit of a pisser :(

The EDL are marching from Cleethorpes today finishing across the road from the pub I work in. Which means I'm going to have to put up with backward racists all day.

They'll no doubt be seething when they realise what type of boozer they're meeting at in London.

https://twitter.com/flashboy/status/339029733901754370/photo/1

Step-dad was supposed to get a pacemaker today and after sitting about in the hospital for two hours he gets told they've overbooked and he's to go back on Friday.

That's pretty terrible. Hope all goes well.

Not on the scale of Smurph's post, but I'm awaiting exam and essay results today. We've been told that there has been a delay in the email getting sent, but it should be with us at some point this afternoon.

It's a bit of a joke tbh, my university has a policy of returning results within three weeks of submission, yet it will be six weeks tomorrow that the last paper was submitted. Wish they would get the finger out.

That's pretty terrible. Hope all goes well.

Not on the scale of Smurph's post, but I'm awaiting exam and essay results today. We've been told that there has been a delay in the email getting sent, but it should be with us at some point this afternoon.

It's a bit of a joke tbh, my university has a policy of returning results within three weeks of submission, yet it will be six weeks tomorrow that the last paper was submitted. Wish they would get the finger out.

They are all the same mate, shower of b*****ds. I've been waiting on my last postgrad essay for 5weeks today, absolute joke. Worse than that, a lassy on my course is still waiting for the independent study essay she submitted in December.

Yet if your 1minute late with your deadlines they deduct you marks and harass you with e-mails

They are all the same mate, shower of b*****ds. I've been waiting on my last postgrad essay for 5weeks today, absolute joke. Worse than that, a lassy on my course is still waiting for the independent study essay she submitted in December.

Yet if your 1minute late with your deadlines they deduct you marks and harass you with e-mails

Yeah, it's a massive pain in the arse. My wife goes to the same university as me, and sat an exam the day after I sat my last one. There was well over 300 people that sat the exam she had to do, whereas there was only 160 tops that sat the one I done. She had her result back two weeks ago, and there was almost double the number of people sitting it!

Yeah, it's a massive pain in the arse. My wife goes to the same university as me, and sat an exam the day after I sat my last one. There was well over 300 people that sat the exam she had to do, whereas there was only 160 tops that sat the one I done. She had her result back two weeks ago, and there was almost double the number of people sitting it!

What is it your doing mate? Lancaster treats its postgrad/phd students like shit. I've absolutely no clue what's going on 99% of the time.

Step-dad was supposed to get a pacemaker today and after sitting about in the hospital for two hours he gets told they've overbooked and he's to go back on Friday.

On the plus side, if anything goes wrong with your step-dad's ticker between now and Friday, you'll be looking at a hefty pay out from the NHS for their cock-up.

Every cloud and all that.

What is it your doing mate? Lancaster treats its postgrad/phd students like shit. I've absolutely no clue what's going on 99% of the time.

I'm doing a BA in Management at Caledonian. It's pretty decent tbh, apart from the length it takes to return assignments, obviously.

Don't think I've got the discipline to tackle a Masters/PhD after this, straight to the job market for me!

On the plus side, if anything goes wrong with your step-dad's ticker between now and Friday, you'll be looking at a hefty pay out from the NHS for their cock-up.

Every cloud and all that.

Pretty shit way to look at it tbh.

Hope all goes well, Smurph.

I'm annoyed that the BBC have started putting Women's Football news on the main Football page, rather than shoehorned into some far-off Women's Football section (to be read by, like, the three people who enjoy it).

I keep clicking on stories about football to find out that it's about some daft lassies running around a field complaining about broken nails.