Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When did DIY stop being called DIY. Why is it "projects" now?

Some advertising automaton somewhere has decided that "DIY" isn't brand aware or some shite like that.

Fuckers

It's 'Bangers!' now. It's been decided to move towards a more yoof marketplace.

The somersby cider advert

"I've downloaded?"

No you've had a sip of possible shit cider, this advert has successfully put me off ever buying that brand

The somersby cider advert

"I've downloaded?"

No you've had a sip of possible shit cider, this advert has successfully put me off ever buying that brand

It's a shite cider. Avoid.

I also saw that Carling have brought out their own cider which is apparently "more refreshing than Magners and Stella Cidre". Hmm, I'll give it a try but won't be holding my breath as Carling lager is horrible horsepiss.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

See in American films when they're sitting down to a Chinese meal? Every person seems to know how to use chop sticks. Absolutely chop stick daft in these films. Nobody ever uses a fork. The hardest thing I've ever done in my life is try to eat a Chinese meal with chop sticks. Does the average American get taught how to use chop sticks from a young age?

Yir fuckin arse.

Dunno about the States, but actual Asian food over in Asia has much more sticky rice to make it easy to eat in clumps. The dry stuff you get here's just a nightmare to stay between chopsticks & I bet it even the Chinese have their problems with it.

I'm shit hot with chop sticks. It really isn't difficult. If your persevere you'll pick it up in a flash. Agree with the sticky rice point though.

Edited by Enigma

I hope they set a pig on fire next. I'm sure there's some film where the main characters set pigs on fire to scare away their enemies and I want to know what actually happens

I hope they set a pig on fire next. I'm sure there's some film where the main characters set pigs on fire to scare away their enemies and I want to know what actually happens

Amazing pork crackling, that's what.

Mmmmmmm...

Amazing pork crackling, that's what.

Mmmmmmm...

PTTGOMN - I can't cook bacon, but now i want some

Hotels with their pishy wee breakfast glasses making you move back and forward between the juice dispenser numerous times.

These days I just act like a dick and hold up the queue by filling, drinking, re-filling, drinking x3.