Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You've made my day! I previously did not know this!

I've had this iphone4 since it come out and I've only just realised that instead of scrolling all the way up pages whilst browsing to get to the homepage link, if I press the time at the top of screen, it takes me straight to the top!

Despite making record profits my company's HR dept have been removing overtime payments, pulling people up for taking a extra couple of minutes at break time but now look to tell us that benefits have improved.

:thumsup2

By increasing the amount your family gets if you kick the bucket.

:unsure: - right thanks for that.

Guest The Phoenix

I'm sure Michelangelo said much the same a few years ago bud. :)

Tinteggiatura! La sua assoluta b*****do! Più vernice su di me al massimo!

When in car and somebody annoys you with a bit of bad/dangerous driving and you try to honk your horn to vent your anger and you can't find the feckin thing on your steering wheel.you're pressing everything but the horn.then,when you do find it,the moment has passed and you're left seething.arghhhh

When in car and somebody annoys you with a bit of bad/dangerous driving and you try to honk your horn to vent your anger and you can't find the feckin thing on your steering wheel.you're pressing everything but the horn.then,when you do find it,the moment has passed and you're left seething.arghhhh

Not only has the moment passed but you've cancelled the cruise control and skipped past four tracks on your cd. :thumbsdown

Facebook people who insist making a picture of their kid(s) their profile picture.

That annoys the hell out of me, I see that as a sign these people really don't have a life

The excruciating toothache I have had since Friday morning. Dentist couldn't fit me in until Monday afternoon. Had a filling re-done weeks ago and the same damn tooth(and my jaw now too) are giving me all kinda of hell. So my Sunday morning is going to be spent in Wishaw Dental Clinic. Yip-fucking-eee!