Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

<br />I agree that that is annoying, but he suggested you should keep dipped beam on when the other side is empty.<br />

Fairly certain he wasn't. He was saying folk on the other side keeping their full beams on because there isn't a car infront of them despite it blinding you who is on the other side coming towards them, are the wankers.

People who take trolleys to the self check out.

I despise self service checkout. probably because my first job was working on a till. I didn't enjoy doing it when i was getting paid for it, and i sure as hell don't enjoy doing it when it i'm not!

Anyone else got a dreaded vomiting bug? I came home early from work today as I've been feeling terrible and thought I'd have a bath.

Started to feel better then, as I was getting out the bath, proceeded to projectile vomit all over the bathroom floor. I've not eaten anything today so it was two litres of Lucozade that came up.

I've had to get my mum to come over and help me clean as I don't have the energy :-(

I despise self service checkout. probably because my first job was working on a till. I didn't enjoy doing it when i was getting paid for it, and i sure as hell don't enjoy doing it when it i'm not!

Totally agree

Hate these things as it usually takes longer as they invariably dont fucking work

Doctor's office opens at 8.30. I have been calling since 8.29. I finally got through at 8.48 only to be told that all appointments have gone and since the surgery operates on a ridiculous system whereby you cannot make an appointment in advance and are only able to call on the day then I will need to go through the whole thing again tomorrow, and miss time from work as a result, unless they are able to squeeze me in as a cancellation at some point today, which means sitting all day waiting by the phone on the off chance they call, again missing time off work.<br /><br /><br />Why make it so inconvenient?

<br /><br />They do this so they can record that they seen 100% of patients within 24 hours.<br /><br />It means they can meet their targets but pisses you off.<br /><br />I just tell them I'm not some junkie and can't piss around every day until I can get an appointment.

This is a real pet hate of mine. Especially when they do it to let their 6 year old daughter scan everything as slowly as possible.This always seems to happen at Tesco in Haddington. One of these days ill confront such a shopper. There should be a big 'Baskets Only' sign to ward off these fuckers.

Ah yes, the Tesco in haddington handily built on a slope making it very interesting to try and load your shopping into your car whilst trying to stop your trolley buggering off down the hill

<br />I agree that that is annoying, but he suggested you should keep dipped beam on when the other side is empty.<br /><br /><br /><br />Fairly certain he wasn't. He was saying folk on the other side keeping their full beams on because there isn't a car infront of them despite it blinding you who is on the other side coming towards them, are the wankers.

<br /><br />My pttgoyn is now my inability to read properly. I'm a twat.