Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

David Beckham - Lad.

Beckham is a whinney tit of a man and a better than average footballer. He is so fucking thick he probably believes that anorexic harpy that he's married to is actually posh.

I'm disappointed in you matty.

Beckham is a whinney tit of a man and a better than average footballer. He is so fucking thick he probably believes that anorexic harpy that he's married to is actually posh. I'm disappointed in you matty.

What's the masculine for Dominatrix?

What? :huh:

The Beckham's estimated net worth is well over £100 million.

He's done nothing since he left Man U and she can't sing.

If she hadn't got with him she would have disapeared off the planet since 2000.

How the hell did they get that loaded?

"but not overly so"? Bloody hell, man. Is there an unwritten rule whereby only charity above a certain percentage of ones overall net worth is deemed acceptable? How much should he have donated to charity to deserve plaudits?

I very much doubt its a "drop in the ocean", but still, "not overly so"? Bloody hell, thats a bit harsh is it not??

Perhaps, but it was mainly a criticism of the fawning masses, the "canonise him now!" reaction. I do think it is a wonderful gesture. Call me an old cynic but I suspect ulterior motives, at the very least it's 'good PR'. Obviously he just had to tell everybody about his charitable donations and get it all over the news. I'll just leave this Spitting Image video here...

Edited by Enigma

Beckham is a whinney tit of a man and a better than average footballer. He is so fucking thick he probably believes that anorexic harpy that he's married to is actually posh. I'm disappointed in you matty.

Did David Beckham pump your wife or something?

Shows how Scotland really cares about rugby when BBC Sport Scotland come out with this on the pre-match report.

But Scotland can not just blame 'Twickers', as they have won only three out of the past 24 Calcutta Cup matches and the odds are long (13-2) against them reversing history in this Six Nations opener. Especially so, given their testing 2012 that see-sawed from the sublime - beating Australia down under - to the ridiculous - losing to Tonga at Murrayfield.

Erm, no - Pittodrie. I was there (sadly).

I cannot stand rugby. It pisses me off no end when Scotland are at home, Edinburgh is a no go area and the idiots that end up back in Glasgow make complete fools of themselves, falling about and causing disruption to the rest of us, most of which the authorities tend to laugh as "LAD" behaviour.

You know for a fact that if it was football fans doing the same, the authorities would be down on top of them like a ton of bricks.

Arseholes, the lot of them.

When people who were bad at sports at school complain about rugby. I can't sing but I appreciate there are people who can and they sing badly written songs imo

What about people that were/are good at sports? Do they have a valid opinion because they have better athletic ability?

They do but the ones who complain about rugby irritate me because it's one of the most inclusive sports there is, for fans

What if a Rugby fan is not good at sports? Is it okay with you for them to like a sport, even though they cannot participate themselves?