Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not needing a shite when you leave the house, arrive on your building site suddenly needing and having to use a portaloo.

In the snow.

And it's cold.

And the flush doesn't work.

For f**k sake

Not needing a shite when you leave the house, arrive on your building site suddenly needing and having to use a portaloo.

In the snow.

And it's cold.

And the flush doesn't work.

For f**k sake

^^^^ now in possession of a frozen spaceman.......be afraid......

I play the game of 'guess who it'll be'. You need to distinguish between McNair and Magnusson though, just saying 'Sally' isn't enough.

Then there's the big question of whether it'll be Judith, Stav or that fit young blonde thing who's name I never seem able to catch at the beginning.

Cat Cubie? Link :wub:

She's my favourite, although Ralston has a bit of the "naughty school teacher" look about her.

Stav can f**k right off.

Edited by lanky_ffc

A neighbour practising the same 4 tunes on a recorder/other kind of pipe whistle thing for 3 days solid now. A rangers fan for sure based on the tunes. Not even in the same close as me so I can't knock on his door. It wouldn't bother me but we are talking a good 8 hours at least :(

Fucking Banks!!

Do they not realise,that most of us work ,so if required,can only nip down at lunchtime?

Therefore,that's when they decide to fill up the cashline machine (putting it out of order for an hour), have fewer tellers to deal with customer enquiries and allow auld b*****ds to take in £100 worth of fucking pennies to be counted and coverted into fivers!

Folk parking in disabled bays that clearly don't need to - workies vans, taxis, boy racers in souped-up 10 year old Corsas.

Yesterday a woman parked in the disabled space outside my house (my wife's in a wheelchair) and she got a ticket. She then came hammering at my door to complain! Apparently, as I'd managed to get parked elsewhere I didn't need the reserved space. blink.gif

You should've disabled her with a well aimed kick in the pie!

Just got some heroically bad service from BOS - being made to wait 20 minutes after a scheduled appointment and then a further 15 minutes because the guy refused to serve me after I complained and then because I "rolled my eyes".

So, anyway, that combined with the shit saving rate they gave me (1.5% woooo) I'm changing banks to I dunno, someone who doesn't treat their customer like shit. And it's a hard job but it's not as if I was throwing DVD players off the wall, I calmly said I wasn't happy to be waiting 20 minutes and they needed to improve their customer service. He stormed off and when he returned wasn't happy with me "rolling my eyes and saying fine" so went off on a tangent and started shouting at me again.

It was actually quite bizarre. The woman I saw afterwards was quite nice.

Oh yeah and in this 20 minutes he wasn't seeing another customer he was walking around printing shit, I saw him 5 times in that 20 minutes including at 2:00 when my appointment was. He repeatedly lied about this afterwards.

Edited by Supras

Just got some heroically bad service from BOS - being made to wait 20 minutes after a scheduled appointment and then a further 15 minutes because the guy refused to serve me after I complained and then because I "rolled my eyes".

So, anyway, that combined with the shit saving rate they gave me (1.5% woooo) I'm changing banks to I dunno, someone who doesn't treat their customer like shit. And it's a hard job but it's not as if I was throwing DVD players off the wall, I calmly said I wasn't happy to be waiting 20 minutes and they needed to improve their customer service. He stormed off and when he returned wasn't happy with me "rolling my eyes and saying fine" so went off on a tangent and started shouting at me again.

It was actually quite bizarre. The woman I saw afterwards was quite nice.

Oh yeah and in this 20 minutes he wasn't seeing another customer he was walking around printing shit, I saw him 5 times in that 20 minutes including at 2:00 when my appointment was. He repeatedly lied about this afterwards.

I switched all my business and personal stuff to Barclays lately and have found them to be quite good thus far. Not many branches in Scotland, but enough for the odd time when I actually need one.

I switched all my business and personal stuff to Barclays lately and have found them to be quite good thus far. Not many branches in Scotland, but enough for the odd time when I actually need one.

TBF the bank was in a pretty run down area and as I arrived some woman was kicking off - properly kicking off, not rolling her fucking eyes - and most of the service staff looked and acted like convicted felons.

Got a bad first world problem here! My wages (well, sick pay) has been calculated wrong meaning I have too much money in my bank account and I won't have the right amount until Monday. The advice I was given? Don't spend any money over the weekend. Cheers guys! <_<

Edited by uni

Complete lack of professional courtesy from teachers in murcan schools

I'm part-time, teaching Maths (Yes it has an s at the end you ignorant wanks), yesterday, turned up for my 2 hours, no classes, all "rehearsing" but no-one tells me so I drive 20 miles to do f**k-all for 2 hours. Today, supposed to get class at 10am, turn up at 11.15 as "Miss x was doing stuff and she didn't tell us we were supposed to be in math".

Fucking teachers and schools here are amateurs, nae wonder murkan kids are thick!

And the shit I'd be teaching here to 12 year olds?..........................would be primary school stuff in Scotland!

Complete lack of professional courtesy from teachers in murcan schools

I'm part-time, teaching Maths (Yes it has an s at the end you ignorant wanks), yesterday, turned up for my 2 hours, no classes, all "rehearsing" but no-one tells me so I drive 20 miles to do f**k-all for 2 hours. Today, supposed to get class at 10am, turn up at 11.15 as "Miss x was doing stuff and she didn't tell us we were supposed to be in math".

Fucking teachers and schools here are amateurs, nae wonder murkan kids are thick!

And the shit I'd be teaching here to 12 year olds?..........................would be primary school stuff in Scotland!

;)