Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Burds that bite when you're kissing. What the f**k. Stop biting my face. That is not turning me on just making me bleed. Dinnie.

If you think it's bad when they use their teeth to kiss, then there's another surprise for you down the line ...

Phoned the tax people today as there is a £417 overpayment to sort out after me and the wife split, bad enough, but while I was on the phone to them the nice girl at the other end says I've got an outstanding overpayment of £1460 from 2003!

After a lot of digging about and checking they have pinned down why I'm due the money, so I'm appealing the decision and hoping for the best.

"f**k"

That bothers me. Those two wee asterisks. Not just on this website, in general. I don't have too much of a problem with "****"; if you're going to censor a word then do it properly. But dropping the middle two letters is utterly pointless. Is there anyone who doesn't know exactly what that means?

Although, in saying that, I do prefer it to people taking daft routes to try and avoid the wee swear filter. "Fvck" and "Fukk" and the like. Ridiculous.

"f**k"

That bothers me. Those two wee asterisks. Not just on this website, in general. I don't have too much of a problem with "****"; if you're going to censor a word then do it properly. But dropping the middle two letters is utterly pointless. Is there anyone who doesn't know exactly what that means?

Although, in saying that, I do prefer it to people taking daft routes to try and avoid the wee swear filter. "Fvck" and "Fukk" and the like. Ridiculous.

Fuck

When people refer to the 'last Ice Age' when they're actually referring to the one we're still in. dry.gif

All this ice all around the polar regions ain't actually normal folks.

4 boys at my work got paid off today, and an annoucement is getting made on Tuesday. I am shiting it.

Gads min, horrible situation. I'd been worrying about that for a wee bit because I'd been non-billable in my work for a good while. Couldn't get to sleep some nights. sad.gif

Hope it turns out alright for you.

Edited by Hedgecutter